Chicago, IL - Riot Fest - Thursday Preview Party (Sep. 16, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Never Had No One Ever / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Lady Willpower / Knockabout World / You Have Killed Me / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Samuel Valdez, FWD & setlist.fm

(2 lines from "My Way" prior to How Soon Is Now?).

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210917-025536~2.png

A video of a couple of songs ending with The Loop.
Last played December, 2009.
FWD.

Lady Willpower / Knockabout World

Last edited:
I think it's just his presence... there's been plenty of negativity from the moment he was added to the bill. I'm really more interested in how the crowd responds than the Twitterverse.
As it is most of the time, the people are actually glad for it. It gives them an opportunity to stoke there egos, which is infinitely more important to them then anything actually related to morrissey.

What happened in tweet? What did they say about Moz ? Help, I don't understand

Ironically after ^^^
You Have Killed Me showing on Setlist.fm...

I meant that he’d been shot by Linder again..... honestly, some folks on here 😁

He crossed himself before the loop!!!!!

I really have my wee pink rosary from Montserrat. It's been blessed for opening nights. Really!

The pants. They are somewhat short, you can see the white socks ..... Oh Carlis!!!! I like the.hair, it seems to have blonde highlights I love it

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom