Chicago, IL - Riot Fest - Thursday Preview Party (Sep. 16, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Never Had No One Ever / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Lady Willpower / Knockabout World / You Have Killed Me / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Samuel Valdez, FWD & setlist.fm

(2 lines from "My Way" prior to How Soon Is Now?).

Last edited:
Curb your neuroses, you illiterate lunatic.

I don’t think English is Lujissey’s first language, so no need to call her/him ‘illiterate’.

Are still in tatters Ket, or you back together now 🤣🤣

IMG_20210917_004318.jpg

Screenshot_20210917-005014~2.png

:rolleyes:

Hi, Luji!

I've just landed here to keep you company.
Hello MOz fan .si I will be doing the resistance with you and the fans of Moz. I'm going to have dinner and coming in maybe we can see Mozyss TE MANDO UN BESo

When did they stop being good? Which show went from being good to the next not being very good?
A rather abrupt drop-off from 2007/2008 into 2009, then a more gradual decline into whatever it is we're looking at today. Obviously there are glimmers of the old brilliance strewn about but they're now the exceptions rather than the rule.

Curb your neuroses, you illiterate lunatic. You’ve never even seen Morrissey. Not every show is a knockout and they haven’t been very good in a long while.
Aha illiterate, that if I am not, neurotics if, I tell you that mental health almost does not exist, most people have mild neurosis, and to enter this site minimum you have to be neurotic, I inform you that I am a woman, I never saw Morrissey but I listen to Morrissey and I see live videos of Moz and you do not need to go see the artist if he sings or makes music, or maybe you saw. To Mozart live? ,to give an example

A rather abrupt drop-off from 2007/2008 into 2009, then a more gradual decline into whatever it is we're looking at today. Obviously there are glimmers of the old brilliance strewn about but they're now the exceptions rather than the rule.
For me, a lot of it came down to setlist choices. The playing to death of songs like Paris, Munich, Ganglord, and the exclusion of much stronger material from throughout his career. 2017 was definitely one of the worst shows I attended (way too much LIHS), but 2018 & 2019 were much better/fun shows.

I think he's still got it in him. While I was tepid on the Vegas shows, the Broadway residency looked very strong.

For me, a lot of it came down to setlist choices. The playing to death of songs like Paris, Munich, Ganglord, and the exclusion of much stronger material from throughout his career. 2017 was definitely one of the worst shows I attended (way too much LIHS), but 2018 & 2019 were much better/fun shows.

I think he's still got it in him. While I was tepid on the Vegas shows, the Broadway residency looked very strong.
I also think he's still got it in him, which is why I was disappointed by what seemed like a no concept, low effort residency in Vegas when the circumstance delivered him the opportunity to essentially rebuild the whole thing from the ground up. I saw a couple of the Broadway shows and thought they were okay but lacked a sense of urgency.

HSIN

A lot of Twitter complainers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom