Cheat the system (sort of)

E

Evan Swaine

Morrisseys store website is a rip off for prices and that's a fact stated in the old testament as we all know. Anyway, there's a sale "any low in highschool related product includes a free Shit and a pin badge" the shirt and badge is £18 together (as the shirt is currently on sale). So I check this out, the cheapest related product is a single that is £6 and was £10, so really ur getting 75% off from 2 separate sales. I'm awaiting my things in the post, if my rip off shirt and badge doesn't come I'm heading to LA and recreating the boxers video with morrissey, peace and love peeps ☮️✌️

Morrisseys store website is a rip off for prices and that's a fact stated in the old testament as we all know. Anyway, there's a sale "any low in highschool related product includes a free Shit and a pin badge" the shirt and badge is £18 together (as the shirt is currently on sale). So I check this out, the cheapest related product is a single that is £6 and was £10, so really ur getting 75% off from 2 separate sales. I'm awaiting my things in the post, if my rip off shirt and badge doesn't come I'm heading to LA and recreating the boxers video with morrissey, peace and love peeps ☮️✌️

Tags
#mporium
Back
Top Bottom