Celebrities You Can't Stand

I don't know... even the other picture looks like she has six toes.

I don't know... even the other picture looks like she has six toes.

hmm well.. it is or it aint.

but heres the real question:
who goes through every inch of celebrity photographs looking for something wrong?
i mean, if you were to just post that picture (without the foot close-up), nobody wouldve pointed that out

first i was like :eek:
then i looked closer and it seems like shes just got a fat foot... to match her fat mouth
and if she REALLY had 6 toes, dont you think it'd be all over the news?

That ain't no fat foot! That be a 6th goddamn toe!!! :eek:*shudder* I hate feet as it is...now I just feel ill. :sick:

I like you Hellsbells, but liking tom cruise:confused::p

Hellsbells!That's what they called me in school.:(That and dinky on account of my being so short.:(

I do like Tom Cruise.He's mad as a march hare and that gets my vote.

I used to like Oliver Reed too.God he was good for a drunken kick up on TV.:)

Sorry hellie, i won't call you it again.

yes 'celebrities that can't stand" :p

Brilliant stuff. Thanks.That and that alien like picture of Mike Joyce has cheered me up and i needed that after my day from hell.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
well you were SUPPOSED to look

Nah... I'm good. The fat man on the other man can do what they want as it does not bother me none but it does not mean I need to see it.

Nah... I'm good. The fat man on the other man can do what they want as it does not bother me none but it does not mean I need to see it.

yeah well its not fun for me if you dont watch at least.. an hour:D:D:D

parker_narrowweb__300x457,0.jpg

RAAAAH UGLY PRETENTIOUS c***!!

p.s. you look like the wicked witch of the west, like, you REALLY do. even the mole is in the right place!!! grrrrrooossssssssss
wickedwitch-431x300jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom