Celebrities that remind you of fictional characters.

theneverplayedsymphony

The World's Forgotten Boy
I was watching a programme yesterday called Celebrity Scissorhands, in which people I have never heard of and Zammo off Biker Grove and the "Young Hearts Run Free" woman cut peoples hair for charity and David G(u)est came on.... I thought something....

He is exactly like Bob Fossil from the Mighty Boosh!:eek: He even speaks like him! Is it possible he is what inspired Bob Fossil?

So, anyone else have any thoughts about who characters are based on?:o

I was watching a programme yesterday called Celebrity Scissorhands, in which people I have never heard of and Zammo off Biker Grove and the "Young Hearts Run Free" woman cut peoples hair for charity and David G(u)est came on.... I thought something....

He is exactly like Bob Fossil from the Mighty Boosh!:eek: He even speaks like him! Is it possible he is what inspired Bob Fossil?

Jade Goody looks incredibly like the ogre version of Princess Fiona in Shrek. :o

Sorry, meant Grange Hill, not Biker Grove!:p

Back
Top Bottom