Caption competition

MadameChaos

you should see mine
Look what I found! But please, keep it clean. *smirk*

tim.jpg

Please help me tie my tie, my head is stuck and I can't do it without looking in the mirror

Went too 'heavy' on the guyliner

I saw that guy at a gig last night, except he had blond hair. Seriously.

Reminds me of last night. Pregs and I spotted a cool quiff on our way into the venue and gave eachother a wink… Later at the bar, I told him I liked his hair and sideburns. I told Pregs that I told him that and she asked “Did you ask him if he likes Morrissey?” – ha! – yes, that is usually the SECOND thing I say to everyone. Quiff or not. :p

Went too 'heavy' on the guyliner

Reminds me of last night. Pregs and I spotted a cool quiff on our way into the venue and gave eachother a wink… Later at the bar, I told him I liked his hair and sideburns. I told Pregs that I told him that and she asked “Did you ask him if he likes Morrissey?” – ha! – yes, that is usually the SECOND thing I say to everyone. Quiff or not. :p

Haha, I saw someone at school that had a quiff at lunch, he was across the room from my friends and I.

I leapt up, pointed and said, "OMG THAT GUY HAS A QUIFF!" my friends were just like, "What the f***, has she finally lost it?"
=| I really should be quiet sometimes, haha.

It's Tim Jonze.

You're answers are way more imaginative than mine where.

And none of mine were clean AT ALL!

oh really???

i remember looking at his myspace before. he looked alot different

maybe hes in disguise now so he doesnt get the crap kicked out of him by Morrissey fans.

also, does his face look dirty to anyone else?

oh really???

i remember looking at his myspace before. he looked alot different

maybe hes in disguise now so he doesnt get the crap kicked out of him by Morrissey fans.

also, does his face look dirty to anyone else?

Not as dirty...

...as his soul.

Look what I found! But please, keep it clean. *smirk*

tim.jpg

Tim Jonze? Heh heh heh.

"Here's a picture of me. Except it's not really a picture of me. Although I am in the picture I was not a part of the camera's image-making processes. Thus, it is not a picture of me. But I will definitely look exactly like this picture of me if you meet me in person. Just want to be clear on that."

Back
Top Bottom