Cannabis

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Who smokes weed? I've not had any for ages months and months.

I think the attitude towards it is changing as well, the laws seem a lot more relaxed.

What do you think?

Who smokes weed? I've not had any for ages months and months.

I think the attitude towards it is changing as well, the laws seem a lot more relaxed.

What do you think?

I didn't. Now I do in moderation. #420yes

i smoke but i dont drink and its a nice alternative. attitudes have been changed for a long time now

Yeah, me & my mates used to smoke it 24/7, from the age of about 14, safe to say it ruined most our childhoods, for me and I'll speak for them aswell, it was a gateway drug onto bigger, harder stuff. I laugh at people who smoke it socially or on weekends, call themselves pot smokers, say how good it is and thats it not addictive. When we wernt smokin it, we were on "missions" to find it, finding the money to get it, stealing money, stealing items from people's houses to sell, even our own family's houses. I got expelled college for smoking it in the toilets and threatening my teacher with violence. Led to many arrests, family trauma, depression, losing friends (literally, few of my mates hanged thenselves). It turned me aggressive, I remember having my own mother by the throat, punching holes in doors, all because I was dying for a smoke and she wouldn't give me the money. It's always gonna polarise opinion but it's a mind altering substance at the end of the day and those will a lax attitude towards it just haven't got a f***in clue what they're talking about.

yeah, me & my mates used to smoke it 24/7, from the age of about 14, safe to say it ruined most our childhoods, for me and i'll speak for them aswell, it was a gateway drug onto bigger, harder stuff. I laugh at people who smoke it socially or on weekends, call themselves pot smokers, say how good it is and thats it not addictive. When we wernt smokin it, we were on "missions" to find it, finding the money to get it, stealing money, stealing items from people's houses to sell, even our own family's houses. I got expelled college for smoking it in the toilets and threatening my teacher with violence. Led to many arrests, family trauma, depression, losing friends (literally, few of my mates hanged thenselves). It turned me aggressive, i remember having my own mother by the throat, punching holes in doors, all because i was dying for a smoke and she wouldn't give me the money. It's always gonna polarise opinion but it's a mind altering substance at the end of the day and those will a lax attitude towards it just haven't got a f***in clue what they're talking about.

lolz :)

Back
Top Bottom