Canada: right of reply - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140423_01
23 April 2014

Canada: right of reply

There was something more than slightly desperate in Gail Shea referring to my recent comments on the annual Canadian seal slaughter as "ignorant", as reported in Canada's National Post.
Speaking on behalf of Gail Shea, Sophie Doucet - showing symptoms of the same Shea disorder - stated: "I would urge Mr. Morrissey to consider the impact that his ignorant and inflammatory statements have on the livelihoods of thousands of hard-working men and women in rural communities". I should remind Sophie Doucet that building and maintaining the Concentration Camps of Auschwitz also provided livelihoods, but this hardly made the Camps warranted. Let it also be added that the vast financial benefits of the seal slaughter are not directly intended for those hard-working men and women in rural communities, who, in fact, are merely used by the Fisheries Minister to do the messy task of searing flesh.
Further, Sophie Doucet's shrill tension claims that my anger against Canada's carnival of death: " ... is clearly just another case of a millionaire celebrity, desperate for a hobby".
I can assure Sophie Doucet that I know more about the seal hunt than I wish to know, and only by suppression of humanity could anyone look away and not care. Also, whether a challenge comes from a millionaire or from someone who is homeless is a remark that would only be made by someone of imperious ignorance, who cannot develop the moral debate, and whose own personal financial agenda comes before the lives of thousands of healthy beings.
More importantly, Gail Shea is so constantly absorbed by challenges and counterchallenges of her actions and beliefs that we must wonder why it has not yet occurred to her that she might be doing something wrong. The answer, as it usually is, would be the impossibly constricted mania for financial profit - at any price.
In Western culture, there is no acceptance of the Canadian seal slaughter, and simply because someone bears the badge of Minister does not insulate them from being a disreputable thug. Murder is not debatable, and the people of Canada must speak up and stop this carnage in order to restore the global image of their country. As ever and as always, it is always up to the people to put things right.
Morrissey
23 April 2014
Los Angeles.

Canada to Morrissey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, thanks. What do the initials TRB stand for?

On Twitter : TheRatsBack .Crappy Blog : Following The Mozziah .Idiotic claim to self promotion : Morrissey's World web page
I'm sorry he is a complete jerk.They also obsess over things Morrissey said he was a fan of over some period of time yet anyone could have been interested in those same things even if they had not been a fan even if they liked other artists or were kind of artsy themself. His self promotion is really sickening .They claim they don't like the way some fans are but their representation and the things they "Borrow" from other people really are rather pathetic when stepping on other people. It definitely does not promote the kind of " Positive" representation of what it is they are trying to commodify.How dare ANYONE assume responsibility for the views of anyone collectively when they do not even know them? The Blue Rose Society does not promote anything positive. It represents of bunch of moronic idiots who tread on others to make themselves feel important .

On Twitter : TheRatsBack .Crappy Blog : Following The Mozziah .Idiotic claim to self promotion : Morrissey's World web page
I'm sorry he is a complete jerk.They also obsess over things Morrissey said he was a fan of over some period of time yet anyone could have been interested in those same things even if they had not been a fan even if they liked other artists or were kind of artsy themself. His self promotion is really sickening .They claim they don't like the way some fans are but their representation and the things they "Borrow" from other people really are rather pathetic when stepping on other people. It definitely does not promote the kind of " Positive" representation of what it is they are trying to commodify.How dare ANYONE assume responsibility for the views of anyone collectively when they do not even know them? The Blue Rose Society does not promote anything positive. It represents of bunch of moronic idiots who tread on others to make themselves feel important .

Ah. I have seen the blog. But not the twitter account. It is like a sub-cult within the larger Moz-cult. Is TRB being authentic or is there a chance it is all a big hoax? Some kind of twisted social experiment to see if he can get followers? Is he like the leader of the group? Has anyone ever met him IRL? Or is his real identity a secret?

Thanks for the info, btw. :)

Oh my. These were some of the things the cult members posted on the FTM blog:

one day (just like the sex pistols 100 club gig) everyone will say they were
a part of the BRS.

It has been a joy to be a part of this & to watch the story unfold.
I dearly hope BRS continues to blossom.

If they dont believe us now? Will they ever?

You are sleeping. You do not want to believe. You are sleeping.

Roses will be in hand​

:lbf: :squiffy:

Last edited:
Ah. I have seen the blog. But not the twitter account. It is like a sub-cult within the larger Moz-cult. Is TRB being authentic or is there a chance it is all a big hoax? Some kind of twisted social experiment to see if he can get followers? Is he like the leader of the group? Has anyone ever met him IRL? Or is his real identity a secret?

a part of the BRS.

Roses will be in hand​

He fancies himself King of the dipshits. I just laugh knowing that everything they say is a lie and a mockery of their own self because the story they are telling is not true and I know where they first stole the blue rose idea from. They are lying. It makes them feel innovative. I don't care for people who alienate others but claim to like the outsider's outsider who really and truly isn't always. The true outsider is the one who they took it from and chose not to play with the other children. Honestly, I think he is kind of a creep really. I mean why must these people fetishize a child as the president of their little bowling league when that kid was not even born yet when Morrissey was around back in the eighties .Talk about soliciting your child and using them as bait .Good gawd. That is so tacky.It is also tacky to put down other fans like they do.They are horrible. It's like the Leave It To Beaver of Morrissey fans like we're just pretending we are perfect while smiling through our teeth because Morrissey will hear our joyous refrains. Let's stalk him.It's just rotten. There is no good way of looking at it . Doesn't care if Morrissey even was behind it .The way they behave is no way to treat other people.

a part of the BRS.

Roses will be in hand​

It's all fine and dandy that they really think nobody else believes that Morrissey is behind that blog because it makes them feel superior.Even if someone else did come along and said they believed it they would still dwell on claiming to be the only people who saw it so what is the point of bothering with them. I think they are irritating , especially knowing that their whole charade was built on a lie .I ran across that blog online some years back by accident before any of them noticed it . Now they think they are a cult. It's actually sad.I can't stand people who have a full life who pretend to be misunderstood loners in life when they are completely normal. They don't really appreciate free thinking people with any sense of independence or intelligence they are blind followers and using your child as a pawn to get attention and push them onstage is pathetic too. It's funny because the person they got the blue rose suggestion from lives in a city that Morrissey has not visited conveniently since 2009. It must be nice to live in California or New York so you can push your agenda even further without ever having to worry about coming in contact with the person from nowhere you got that from. It's just crappy.Let me toss my child onstage to get publicity.Get over yourself. No wonder people acted poorly towards these people they have acted very inconsiderately to others in the whole process of what it is they are doing . I look at them like go ahead plot your matching wardrobe nothing says I am an idiot like the lies I continue to foster. Not all fans of Morrissey are idiots.

He fancies himself King of the dipshits. I just laugh knowing that everything they say is a lie and a mockery of their own self because the story they are telling is not true and I know where they first stole the blue rose idea from. They are lying. It makes them feel innovative. I don't care for people who alienate others but claim to like the outsider's outsider who really and truly isn't always. The true outsider is the one who they took it from and chose not to play with the other children. Honestly, I think he is kind of a creep really. I mean why must these people fetishize a child as the president of their little bowling league when that kid was not even born yet when Morrissey was around back in the eighties .Talk about soliciting your child and using them as bait .Good gawd. That is so tacky.It is also tacky to put down other fans like they do.They are horrible. It's like the Leave It To Beaver of Morrissey fans like we're just pretending we are perfect while smiling through our teeth because Morrissey will hear our joyous refrains. Let's stalk him.It's just rotten. There is no good way of looking at it . Doesn't care if Morrissey even was behind it .The way they behave is no way to treat other people.

As long as you're not bitter and insane... oh wait, you totally are. And now you've made a friend. And wait, isn't this thread supposed to be about, I don't know... something? Now I'm not complaining, mind you. This is the type of post you see when you click the links at the bottom of the thread and go to some insane back and forth between Irene and Girl Unafraid or something. Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, and so forth and so on and so it goes.
The future is held hostage by the past.

I feel quite ignorant in all this open university diatribe...insert reference... insert wiki...
I have been happily vegetarian prior to Meat is Murder.
I find myself feeling awful when whoever highlights suffering of any kind.
Yet, the social construct I live in is concretely rooted in the mass eating/killing/using of animals.
I can not leave my house without some animal product meeting my eyes. I can't access any form of transport or shop anywhere that is going to make animal advocates happy.
The whole infrastructure around me in Birmingham, UK is built around aspects of humans bullying/utilising creatures and resources to their own ends (much like it has been in developing places for hundreds/thousands of years).
As an indication of minority view: over 60million people in the UK - less than 2 million identify themselves as muslim or jewish via the census... vegan voices are probably more minority than this - hence nobody listens to even well made points about cruelty.
So really, I'm at a loss as to how all these empassioned, overly-verbose emotive remarks are going to change a thing.
Even Moz making comments that some like and some hate will never address these deep rooted issues which when taken to extremes gives us seal, whale, bear abuse et al... but no real solution to the problem exists that will ever happen - except some really well thought out (if mildly abusive) comments sparked by a singer's behaviour.
Not really change the world stuff is it?
People can't even get off their apathetic arses to vote in a human participatory democracy, let alone become enlightened to other sentient beings... won't ever happen in our lifetimes - even with this forum to vent.
Born and braised...
FWD

Slightly at a skew and nit picky but not voting because your choices to vote for are a sack of shit or a bag of piss doesn't equal apathy.

I agree with the rest of that though.

NOT brainwashed by either "side"

OK, here is my one question on the issue, however, I feel it should be known I tried eating no animals twice in my life
both times i got really sick after a year or so, doctors told me to eat animal protein, with my blood type, I simply need some of it
I now am able to limit such to a couple of meals a week and about an egg a day.
Would I like to do better?
yes
however, I know that the "murder rate" of humans is somewhere between 0.75 per 10,000 in times of peace
and 1.25 in times of war "post WW2"
so for me, its easy to cause to decide which cause is paramount and while I think us humans need to moderate our killing of animals
the fact is, in a world filled with extreme poverty, starvation, war, violence
its just bizarre that anyone would think that saving animals could happen before these other things are somehow less important
honestly, its hard for me to not find such rabid defense of no animal eating with a kind of "food imperialism" FIRST
mustn't the 1st steps to "our goal" not be:
WEALTH inequity being reduced
wars between nation states ended by other nations intervening as "the world" to stop such
and, and, well, I hate to say it, but the people of individual countries arriving at the conclusion that having food economies heavily dependent on animals is not good for their economies
I know for a fact, that Americans only eat so much meat because of various forms of Federal aid in one form or other
to me, no meat is not the goal, but such consumption being very little can be good for people and the world
we must see the animals as secondary concern, because the simple fact is that much of the human part of the planet will never see them as other than food for a long, long, long time:straightface:
however, it will never occur with people rabidly opposed to any animal consumption leading to its reduction :cool:
extremist never lead the world to a better place, it has always been us moderates, moving it a bit, I know its not dramatic
no one will make movies about us, but it really is how the world works

Re: NOT brainwashed by either "side"

OK, here is my one question on the issue, however, I feel it should be known I tried eating no animals twice in my life
both times i got really sick after a year or so, doctors told me to eat animal protein, with my blood type, I simply need some of it
yes
however, I know that the "murder rate" of humans is somewhere between 0.75 per 10,000 in times of peace
so for me, its easy to cause to decide which cause is paramount and while I think us humans need to moderate our killing of animals
its just bizarre that anyone would think that saving animals could happen before these other things are somehow less important
honestly, its hard for me to not find such rabid defense of no animal eating with a kind of "food imperialism" FIRST
wars between nation states ended by other nations intervening as "the world" to stop such
and, and, well, I hate to say it, but the people of individual countries arriving at the conclusion that having food economies heavily dependent on animals is not good for their economies
I know for a fact, that Americans only eat so much meat because of various forms of Federal aid in one form or other
to me, no meat is not the goal, but such consumption being very little can be good for people and the world
we must see the animals as secondary concern, because the simple fact is that much of the human part of the planet will never see them as other than food for a long, long, long time:straightface:
however, it will never occur with people rabidly opposed to any animal consumption leading to its reduction :cool:
extremist never lead the world to a better place, it has always been us moderates, moving it a bit, I know its not dramatic

You're in China. People are wealthier but are they healthier now that they've mimicked Western obsessions with masses of meat protein? How much of eating meat in China is about 'face' and appearing wealthy within network of 'guanxi'? How sustainable is this for Chinese people? Not very, by the looks of it:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/blog/2014/mar/03/us-intensive-farming-chinas-meat-problem

There's lots of evidence that a traditional plant-based Chinese diet is one of the healthiest in the world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study

You're in China. People are wealthier but are they healthier now that they've mimicked Western obsessions with masses of meat protein? How much of eating meat in China is about 'face' and appearing wealthy within network of 'guanxi'? How sustainable is this for Chinese people? Not very, by the looks of it:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/blog/2014/mar/03/us-intensive-farming-chinas-meat-problem

There's lots of evidence that a traditional plant-based Chinese diet is one of the healthiest in the world:

I was in Shanghai about 10 years ago. I was also in Shanghai aout 20 years ago. 20 years ago I never saw a fat Chinese person there. 10 years ago I did. My colleague from Shanghai said that the fad for Pizza Hut and McDonalds was creating mayhem. Another interesting thing - loads of Chinese people smoke, but have much lower rates of lung cancer. They eat loads of veg and drink loads of green tea. All the Taxi drivers I had, had a jar of green tea in the car with them. Swings and roundabouts.

P.

yes

I have always been really curious about people who try to give up eating meat etc. who say they get sick once they have done it . I think this is because I am veg and have had no problems with it . I also have had conversations with a friend of mine whose father is extremely ill and she insists that he would could never stop eating meat for that reason. I don't intentionally try to balance my intake of nutrients either. I am wondering why some people get so sick. It's such a curiosity of mine .Maybe all people are different? I usually read up on a lot of things in regards to vegan sources of protein and other nutrients etc etc. but I don't actively try to balance it . I know there are veggies that are higher in some nutrients than meat is even. I wonder if people like you who have problems need to find out what works best for your body in terms of food. It is amazing how different people all are. everything impacts people differently .It's pretty amazing.

While there is a large part of China which has embraced mass meat consumption, this is largely a thing done when eating out or having some kind of celebratory meal at home, the average Chinese person still eats far less meat than most Americans.
Also, one tends to forget that even though there are now about 300 to 400 million Chinese living in an ever more modern, urban, tech driven lifestyle. The fact is that there are still another billion or so Chinese living in a manner not so different from the ones people have been living like here for thousands of years. So far I have only ventured out to that "other China" once since being here, but I imagine that these hard working farmers mostly are much like the ones I encountered in Georgia(the country) and I don't see them embracing many Western obsessions any time soon.
&
I was in Shanghai about 10 years ago. I was also in Shanghai aout 20 years ago. 20 years ago I never saw a fat Chinese person there. 10 years ago I did. My colleague from Shanghai said that the fad for Pizza Hut and McDonalds was creating mayhem. Another interesting thing - loads of Chinese people smoke, but have much lower rates of lung cancer. They eat loads of veg and drink loads of green tea. All the Taxi drivers I had, had a jar of green tea in the car with them. Swings and roundabouts.

P.
Yes, my students are mostly the children of China's nouveau riche and I am always surprised at how many of the fathers are just as fat as me and sometimes bigger. :eek:
I sometimes wonder how long these greater health risks will start to effect the overall mortality rate here. :confused:
It'd be interesting, if becoming rich in China, could lead to lower life expectancy. :straightface:

I know that amongst the "super rich" 1 billion RMB or more, that it can be a death sentence, with the leading causes of death being:
death by illness - average age less than 50
suicide - usually to avoid prosecution
murder - business rivals frequently bump each other off here
state executions - about 1 a month dies this way, seems becoming really rich real quick puts you in the State's crosshairs
& death by "misadventure" this includes all sorts of bizarre types of deaths that often come down to Chinese billionaires just having really weird ideas about what is dangerous is also fun :crazy:

-all in all, this is one of the thing that intrigues me about the government here, they do often go after people for gaining their masses of wealth in some unsavory manner :thumb:

Last edited:
There is a restaurant in Montreal called "The Fifth Sin" that only serves seal meat and it is the most popular restaurant in Montreal, so all you Canadians on this board stating how Morrissey is a jerk for not touring your country just because of a "minority" of people in Canada that hunt and eat seals, I say f*** YOU and call serious bullshit fat f*** Canadians.

There is a restaurant in Montreal called "The Fifth Sin" that only serves seal meat and it is the most popular restaurant in Montreal, so all you Canadians on this board stating how Morrissey is a jerk for not touring your country just because of a "minority" of people in Canada that hunt and eat seals, I say f*** YOU and call serious bullshit fat f*** Canadians.

AztecCamera you should check your facts before you go shooting your mouth off. I live in Vancouver and have travelled to Montreal on business many times. I have never heard of this restaurant and can assure you it is far from the most popular establishment in Montreal. Montreal is a wonderful city with a European flair and Canadians in general live a very healthy lifestyle. I suspect your from the UK and although I don't like to generalize, Boz Boorer is far from the Poster Boy of good health. Leave your little island and experience other cultures around the world and you may find you'll grow as a person.

The choice is yours:

Captain Canuck

Yes but ask your self how his message of vegetarianism way back during The Smiths even reached a person in the United States living miles and miles away from Morrissey experienced a life changing point of view that would stay with them years later after listening .It was because that message reached them. How is he being the least bit positive by refusing to play somewhere ? Animal cruelty is so ingrained in society and happens everywhere . Why would you not be using your stance to keep on bringing this message to people but instead put down entire groups of people and name drop those places when there is a lot of work to be done so to speak?In every city or region there are usually groups of animal activists or vegans and vegetarians.Does he ever think maybe those people would appreciate his support? It's not just that there are many other reasons and ways he could think of if he is so brilliant to go about how he does things.I suppose if he really cared that much he would be involved on a different level than purposely generating sensational ideas to draw attention to himself all the time . It makes no sense. Also , there are plenty of people who travel to his concerts from further away bringing other influences there. This man is full of it .He deserves to be told off .He is no better than the people he cannot stand.I would laugh so hard if someone on here made a list to compile the similiarities between him and the people he publicly denounces as a comedic thing .Come on you can find parallels in just about anything if you would like .He only seems interested in talking a bunch of crap and he used to wear leather when he claimed he was so against animal cruelty and could much more easily go vegan than some people if he wanted to. Morrissey probably has his head so far up his ass from being out of touch with reality and having adjusted to being coddled thanks to wealth he probably cannot even remember his origins. Now, a message that seemed sincere and made a difference seems like it is more a part of his shtick than a heartfelt meaningful thing to say. Where does animal cruelty stem from?PEOPLE .How do you get people to change their views?It definitely isn't by shaming them rather than educating them and frankly sometimes Morrissey does not seem very well educated on a lot of things. Why else does he wear designer clothing by companies that support cruelty ? I am sure he spends LOTS OF MONEY on them too given how fond he is of throwing his shirt into the audience so technically he is no better. Some people need clothes but Morrissey spends loads of money on clothes for nothing more than to throw them into the audience as a part of his show.He needs to knock it off. He also panders to the blue rose lame tards who are full of it .Anything other than to tell the truth just for some publicity.Better to hurt other people if it makes you look better no matter how supportive they are .Morrissey buys tons of designer clothing by cruelty supporting companies and wears them just to throw them away. He needs to grow up and he is a liar and hypocrite.

As long as you're not bitter and insane... oh wait, you totally are. And now you've made a friend. And wait, isn't this thread supposed to be about, I don't know... something? Now I'm not complaining, mind you. This is the type of post you see when you click the links at the bottom of the thread and go to some insane back and forth between Irene and Girl Unafraid or something. Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, and so forth and so on and so it goes.
The future is held hostage by the past.

Oh wait, not insane but thanks for the diagnosis. Some people can choose to be bitter if they feel like it and don't owe you an explanation for anything .

Yes but ask your self how his message of vegetarianism way back during The Smiths even reached a person in the United States living miles and miles away from Morrissey experienced a life changing point of view that would stay with them years later after listening .It was because that message reached them. How is he being the least bit positive by refusing to play somewhere ? Animal cruelty is so ingrained in society and happens everywhere . Why would you not be using your stance to keep on bringing this message to people but instead put down entire groups of people and name drop those places when there is a lot of work to be done so to speak?In every city or region there are usually groups of animal activists or vegans and vegetarians.Does he ever think maybe those people would appreciate his support? It's not just that there are many other reasons and ways he could think of if he is so brilliant to go about how he does things.I suppose if he really cared that much he would be involved on a different level than purposely generating sensational ideas to draw attention to himself all the time . It makes no sense. Also , there are plenty of people who travel to his concerts from further away bringing other influences there. This man is full of it .He deserves to be told off .He is no better than the people he cannot stand.I would laugh so hard if someone on here made a list to compile the similiarities between him and the people he publicly denounces as a comedic thing .Come on you can find parallels in just about anything if you would like .He only seems interested in talking a bunch of crap and he used to wear leather when he claimed he was so against animal cruelty and could much more easily go vegan than some people if he wanted to. Morrissey probably has his head so far up his ass from being out of touch with reality and having adjusted to being coddled thanks to wealth he probably cannot even remember his origins. Now, a message that seemed sincere and made a difference seems like it is more a part of his shtick than a heartfelt meaningful thing to say. Where does animal cruelty stem from?PEOPLE .How do you get people to change their views?It definitely isn't by shaming them rather than educating them and frankly sometimes Morrissey does not seem very well educated on a lot of things. Why else does he wear designer clothing by companies that support cruelty ? I am sure he spends LOTS OF MONEY on them too given how fond he is of throwing his shirt into the audience so technically he is no better. Some people need clothes but Morrissey spends loads of money on clothes for nothing more than to throw them into the audience as a part of his show.He needs to knock it off. He also panders to the blue rose lame tards who are full of it .Anything other than to tell the truth just for some publicity.Better to hurt other people if it makes you look better no matter how supportive they are .Morrissey buys tons of designer clothing by cruelty supporting companies and wears them just to throw them away. He needs to grow up and he is a liar and hypocrite.

^^^ I can't read this. I bet many can't. Or won't. Please, when you write, break your prose into paragraphs--preferably no more than five or six sentences each. I can't tackle that huge run-on paragraph. It's intimidating. I know I can't come up for air. Or blink. And I am afraid If I blink I will lose my spot and have to start from the beginning again. If you just want to vent and don't care to be understood--have readers--carry on. If you have something to say, and want to persuade, then make your writing reader friendly.

Yes but ask your self how his message of vegetarianism way back during The Smiths even reached a person in the United States living miles and miles away from Morrissey experienced a life changing point of view that would stay with them years later after listening .It was because that message reached them. How is he being the least bit positive by refusing to play somewhere ? Animal cruelty is so ingrained in society and happens everywhere . Why would you not be using your stance to keep on bringing this message to people but instead put down entire groups of people and name drop those places when there is a lot of work to be done so to speak?In every city or region there are usually groups of animal activists or vegans and vegetarians.Does he ever think maybe those people would appreciate his support? It's not just that there are many other reasons and ways he could think of if he is so brilliant to go about how he does things.I suppose if he really cared that much he would be involved on a different level than purposely generating sensational ideas to draw attention to himself all the time . It makes no sense.

Also , there are plenty of people who travel to his concerts from further away bringing other influences there. This man is full of it .He deserves to be told off .He is no better than the people he cannot stand.I would laugh so hard if someone on here made a list to compile the similiarities between him and the people he publicly denounces as a comedic thing .Come on you can find parallels in just about anything if you would like .He only seems interested in talking a bunch of crap and he used to wear leather when he claimed he was so against animal cruelty and could much more easily go vegan than some people if he wanted to.

Morrissey probably has his head so far up his ass from being out of touch with reality and having adjusted to being coddled thanks to wealth he probably cannot even remember his origins. Now, a message that seemed sincere and made a difference seems like it is more a part of his shtick than a heartfelt meaningful thing to say. Where does animal cruelty stem from?PEOPLE .How do you get people to change their views?It definitely isn't by shaming them rather than educating them and frankly sometimes Morrissey does not seem very well educated on a lot of things.

Why else does he wear designer clothing by companies that support cruelty ? I am sure he spends LOTS OF MONEY on them too given how fond he is of throwing his shirt into the audience so technically he is no better. Some people need clothes but Morrissey spends loads of money on clothes for nothing more than to throw them into the audience as a part of his show.He needs to knock it off.

He also panders to the blue rose lame tards who are full of it .Anything other than to tell the truth just for some publicity.Better to hurt other people if it makes you look better no matter how supportive they are .Morrissey buys tons of designer clothing by cruelty supporting companies and wears them just to throw them away. He needs to grow up and he is a liar and hypocrite.​

Much better. And yes, it seems you had something to say. :)

^^^ I can't read this. I bet many can't. Or won't. Please, when you write, break your prose into paragraphs--preferably no more than five or six sentences each. I can't tackle that huge run-on paragraph. It's intimidating. I know I can't come up for air. Or blink. And I am afraid If I blink I will lose my spot and have to start from the beginning again. If you just want to vent and don't care to be understood--have readers--carry on. If you have something to say, and want to persuade, then make your writing reader friendly.

Yes but ask your self how his message of vegetarianism way back during The Smiths even reached a person in the United States living miles and miles away from Morrissey experienced a life changing point of view that would stay with them years later after listening .It was because that message reached them. How is he being the least bit positive by refusing to play somewhere ? Animal cruelty is so ingrained in society and happens everywhere . Why would you not be using your stance to keep on bringing this message to people but instead put down entire groups of people and name drop those places when there is a lot of work to be done so to speak?In every city or region there are usually groups of animal activists or vegans and vegetarians.Does he ever think maybe those people would appreciate his support? It's not just that there are many other reasons and ways he could think of if he is so brilliant to go about how he does things.I suppose if he really cared that much he would be involved on a different level than purposely generating sensational ideas to draw attention to himself all the time . It makes no sense.

Also , there are plenty of people who travel to his concerts from further away bringing other influences there. This man is full of it .He deserves to be told off .He is no better than the people he cannot stand.I would laugh so hard if someone on here made a list to compile the similiarities between him and the people he publicly denounces as a comedic thing .Come on you can find parallels in just about anything if you would like .He only seems interested in talking a bunch of crap and he used to wear leather when he claimed he was so against animal cruelty and could much more easily go vegan than some people if he wanted to.

Morrissey probably has his head so far up his ass from being out of touch with reality and having adjusted to being coddled thanks to wealth he probably cannot even remember his origins. Now, a message that seemed sincere and made a difference seems like it is more a part of his shtick than a heartfelt meaningful thing to say. Where does animal cruelty stem from?PEOPLE .How do you get people to change their views?It definitely isn't by shaming them rather than educating them and frankly sometimes Morrissey does not seem very well educated on a lot of things.

Why else does he wear designer clothing by companies that support cruelty ? I am sure he spends LOTS OF MONEY on them too given how fond he is of throwing his shirt into the audience so technically he is no better. Some people need clothes but Morrissey spends loads of money on clothes for nothing more than to throw them into the audience as a part of his show.He needs to knock it off.

He also panders to the blue rose lame tards who are full of it .Anything other than to tell the truth just for some publicity.Better to hurt other people if it makes you look better no matter how supportive they are .Morrissey buys tons of designer clothing by cruelty supporting companies and wears them just to throw them away. He needs to grow up and he is a liar and hypocrite.​

Much better. And yes, it seems you had something to say. :)

So now you're shaming people on the sly by editing their writing? You've upped your game.

So now you're shaming people on the sly by editing their writing? You've upped your game.

Yes. Consider it a public service. I appreciate when people point out my grammar and writing errors. I rarely repeat them again. Have once but will not say 'could care less' ever again. It's 'couldn't care less.' Always room for improvement, for all of us.

Yes. Consider it a public service. I appreciate when people point out my grammar and writing errors. I rarely repeat them again. Have once but will not say 'could care less' ever again. It's 'couldn't care less.' Always room for improvement, for all of us.

Unless it's an anonymous person critiquing you, THEN IT'S THAT ONE GUY WHO HAS A VENDETTA AGAINST HOW AMAZING I AM WHO I CAN'T EXACTLY PROVE WHO IT IS WITHOUT THROWING EVERYONE I KNOW UNDER THE BUS BY SHAMING THEM FIRST. THe big picture is often lost on you, but lets talk about editing and not Morrissey and Canada.

Did you know you used the word "I" seven times in your initial post? Certainly there's an internet quiz somewhere that will prove you are in fact not selfish.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom