Morrissey Central "CANADA GOOSE" (June 27, 2021)

… but now !

June 24, 2021

Toronto – Below, please find a statement from PETA President Ingrid Newkirk in response to the announcement that Canada Goose will be fur-free by the end of 2022:

PETA and its affiliates are suspending their international campaigns against Canada Goose today, after years of eye-catching protests, hard-hitting exposés, celebrity actions, and legal battles, as the company has finally conceded and will stop using fur – sparing sensitive, intelligent, coyotes from being caught and killed in barbaric steel traps. PETA will now re-engage the company to push for an end to its use of feathers, which geese and ducks continue to suffer for.
For more information, please visit PETA.org.

Again, the video may contain upsetting imagery.
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey’s letter to Reiss follows.

April 11, 2019

Dani Reiss, CEO

Canada Goose

Dear Mr. Reiss,

As I tour Canada this spring, I’m writing to urge Canada Goose to act more like its namesake (e.g., smart, brave, and willing to fly off in a new direction) by making the bold ethical choice to remove coyote fur and down feathers from its parkas.

Canada Goose has almost singlehandedly revived the cruel trapping industry, in which animals can suffer for days and try to gnaw off their ensnared limbs before the trapper eventually returns to bludgeon them to death. No hood adornment is worth that. Geese raised for down at Canada Goose’s featured supplier were trampled, suffocated, and crammed into tiny transport cages for a miserable trip to the slaughterhouse before they were hung upside down and their throats were slit so that their feathers can be stuffed into (and poke out of) jackets.

That strip of coyote fur isn’t keeping anyone warm, and there are plenty of superior insulators composed of everything from biodegradable fleece to coconut husks. That’s why other outerwear makers, including For All Kind, Save the Duck, and HoodLamb, have already dispensed with fur and down for their products.

I’d be the first to celebrate a cruelty-free Canada Goose coat by wearing one proudly. Until then, PETA and I will be collecting signatures during my Canadian tour calling for Canada Goose to stop killing animals for coats.

Yours sincerely,

Morrissey

Related item:

canada goose coats ARE ugly. if i were to buy a cruelty infused coat i would buy a united bamboo fishtail parka. a few years ago i agonized over whether or not to buy one and, at the time caring more what morrissey might think than i ever possibly could now, decided against it. now i wish i had--they're SO good!

View attachment 73673

also, icon of sexiness glenn obrien was seen wearing one in his dotage so you KNOW they're cool

View attachment 73672

god, i wish i had that coat

You can't be serious. Hopefully the times when cruelty was a sign of power, money and being trendy were gone. I can't imagine a most unappalling piece of clothing. It's as if your cat forgot to leave your shoulders when you left the house, but cats are too smart to do it. But the worst thing is that it is the fur of a dead animal that was killed with the sole idea of hanging it in those ugly rags that you can spot 100 metres away that were sewn by people who forgot to wear their glasses.

That letter from Moz reflects how wonderful a human being can be, intensely sensitive, so is my favorite singer my Morrissey, every day I am more and more proud to be a fan of Moz, he says and does, not like others who live to say stupidities!!! . VIVA MORRISSEY

"Human skin makes the best insulation."
- Ed Gein
Interesting that he had an array of household items too in human skin...waste paper bin, seat covers, corsets, leggings, masks et al. The 'vulvae in a shoe box' made me instantly think of Vicar In A Tutu. :lbf:

Interesting that he had an array of household items too in human skin...waste paper bin, seat covers, corsets, leggings, masks et al. The 'vulvae in a shoe box' made me instantly think of Vicar In A Tutu. :lbf:

Mr. Gein tried to show us all a better way
and instead of appreciatin' his inovations,
they locked him up.

… but now !

June 24, 2021

Toronto – Below, please find a statement from PETA President Ingrid Newkirk in response to the announcement that Canada Goose will be fur-free by the end of 2022:

PETA and its affiliates are suspending their international campaigns against Canada Goose today, after years of eye-catching protests, hard-hitting exposés, celebrity actions, and legal battles, as the company has finally conceded and will stop using fur – sparing sensitive, intelligent, coyotes from being caught and killed in barbaric steel traps. PETA will now re-engage the company to push for an end to its use of feathers, which geese and ducks continue to suffer for.
For more information, please visit PETA.org.

Again, the video may contain upsetting imagery.
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey’s letter to Reiss follows.

April 11, 2019

Dani Reiss, CEO

Canada Goose

Dear Mr. Reiss,

As I tour Canada this spring, I’m writing to urge Canada Goose to act more like its namesake (e.g., smart, brave, and willing to fly off in a new direction) by making the bold ethical choice to remove coyote fur and down feathers from its parkas.

Canada Goose has almost singlehandedly revived the cruel trapping industry, in which animals can suffer for days and try to gnaw off their ensnared limbs before the trapper eventually returns to bludgeon them to death. No hood adornment is worth that. Geese raised for down at Canada Goose’s featured supplier were trampled, suffocated, and crammed into tiny transport cages for a miserable trip to the slaughterhouse before they were hung upside down and their throats were slit so that their feathers can be stuffed into (and poke out of) jackets.

That strip of coyote fur isn’t keeping anyone warm, and there are plenty of superior insulators composed of everything from biodegradable fleece to coconut husks. That’s why other outerwear makers, including For All Kind, Save the Duck, and HoodLamb, have already dispensed with fur and down for their products.

I’d be the first to celebrate a cruelty-free Canada Goose coat by wearing one proudly. Until then, PETA and I will be collecting signatures during my Canadian tour calling for Canada Goose to stop killing animals for coats.

Yours sincerely,

Morrissey

Related item:

This dreadful clown nation is run by a tryrant....the illegitimate "son", of feedell castro. That's right. Look it up kids. The point ? This tundra zone is a giant concentration camp for humans and animals alike. Seal pups, bears, deer, geese and humans as well, all on the chopping block. Any denials ? Well then, give their kill shot a year or two and the 50,000 dead will be 6 billion. Georgia Guidestones kids. Same lot of tyrannical death merchants...."THE QUEEND IS DEAD"

This whole animal cruelty thing has really gotten Steven's goose!

One of the most accurate and insightful statements ever made on TV. True Detective Season 1.

"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

723bfe9184373f24375082f1d7b025b1.jpg

One of the most accurate and insightful statements ever made on TV. True Detective Season 1.

"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

723bfe9184373f24375082f1d7b025b1.jpg

:crazy:

Over your head again, huh?

:)
you trolls should deny your skinny programming and
walk 'hand in hand' towards the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: forum:toilet:
BUT WAIT:handpointleft:
NO SUCH THING:blush:
off then to the next worse thing, the hooky
forum:lbf:

:lbf:

THELMA! HES POSTING AGAIN THELMA!:lbf:
DID YOU LIKE MY POST ABOUT THE HEAD THELMA?
only 3🍺to come up with that 'gem', Thema!
I DID GOOD THELMA!🐔

🇭🇷>:hammer:

o so all that nonsensical pap applies to everyone but you skinny trolls(n)

🇭🇷>:hammer:
And if the day came when you used an intelligent emoticon
I'd get such a shock I'd probably jump in the ocean
And when a train goes by, it's such a sad sound, no
It's such a sad thing (that you're not on the tracks)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom