Morrissey Central "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TIME" (October 31, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date

0_otp3ou.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's too late trying to suck up to your old employer now, Jesse.
Moz has already given you the boot due to your previous posts about the great Coronavirus lie. Deal with it. :ahhh::whip:

I don't know what you are trying to say here, or what source you are referring to.

If Morrissey were to send home Jesse, and the entire band for that matter, it would be because he's throwing his towel in the ring, and this will happen some day. But it hasn't happened yet to my knowledge. And even then, Jesse will always fondly remember Morrissey, it seems.

A bit awkward they still put a photo of Beth Dwyer from many years ago and at the beach.

Stop reading then you prick...
What are you attempting to say here?

“Stop reading then you prick” isn’t a sentence.
“Stop reading, then you prick” is a frightening thought.
“Stop reading then, you prick” is a baseless insult.

Which is it? With your inability to emote basic sentence structure and grammar, it’s impossible to tell.

Please clarify.

What are you attempting to say here?

“Stop reading then you prick” isn’t a sentence.
“Stop reading, then you prick” is a frightening thought.
“Stop reading then, you prick” is a baseless insult.

Which is it? With your inability to emote basic sentence structure and grammar, it’s impossible to tell.

Please clarify.
I think you’ve just done all the clarification that’s required.

What famous person cries so publicly about the death of his 80 something mother?? Jesus Christ enough already.

:)

PEEPS GOOD NEWS the NEW MOZ DUET SONG WILL
BE NUMERO 1 AGAIN!!!!!:rock:

No record label for :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: was dropped like a pebble.:)

Love your alter to this fine people I love you the skulls are fantastic. I'm looking forward to see you playing this wonderful rollas. ( Songs). You are a great talented. Guitarist. Jess I'm your fan. And I'll be at las Vegas. Shows next year. f*** everyone negative .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom