"California Son" still in the top 100 UK Official Albums Chart (#88, week 4)

4th week and still in the top 100 at 88. While the second greatest Manchester band after the Smith's, Joy Division break into the top five with their debut album Unknown Pleasures after 40 years!
Screenshot_20190621-194611_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190621-194542_Chrome.jpg

What substantiates this claim of yours?

Why don't you jus wait until his record company and management release total figures from worldwide sales including downloads numbers.

That would be the LOGICAL thing to do.

Why fight it. He’s had 12 albums now. One of them has to be the worst selling ever. And it just so happens it’s this one. Get over it.

Why fight it. He’s had 12 albums now. One of them has to be the worst selling ever. And it just so happens it’s this one. Get over it.

California Son entered the UK album chart at number 4.

Morrissey's Spotify followers have also increased since the last time I mentioned it in a thread on here.

That YouTube video of his opening night on Broadway is getting thousands of views every day. It'll hit 100,000 by this time next week.

All of that information is correct.

That is all.

Still his worst selling album ever though!

Almost every new album released by a legacy artist is their worst selling these days, and has been since the internet destroyed music retail. Most people don't buy music these days, they steal it. And if they buy it, they don't buy albums, but individual tracks.

Morrissey's Spotify followers have also increased since the last time I mentioned it in a thread on here.

That YouTube video of his opening night on Broadway is getting thousands of views every day. It'll hit 100,000 by this time next week.

That is all.

It’s still his worst selling album ever.

That is all.

Durrrrr, talking about sales figures. Post the sales figures.....

He’s had much more than 12 albums in the UK charts, and also worse selling than this one.
So please stick to the facts.

It’s still his worst selling album ever.

You fibbing f***er!

Just take a look at this:

Studio Albums:

Viva Hate - 1
Kill Uncle - 8
Your Arsenal - 4
Vauxhall and I - 1
Southpaw Grammar - 4
Maladjusted - 8
You Are The Quarry - 2
Ringleader of the Tormentors - 1
Years of Refusal - 3
World Peace is None of Your Business - 2
Low in High School - 5
California Son - 4

A-f***ing-mazing!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey_discography

Tell me which of his 11 studio albums consists only of covers and no original material...

All you’re doing there is justifying why its his worst selling album to date. And I agree with you, that’s partly the reason. There has to be a best and there has to be a worst, I don’t know why you’re in denial about that.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom