California Son pre release

CHMozheart

Hello, I’m new in this blog.

I’ve seen in Instagram that some people got their California Son copy before :( Anyone here for a Vinyl RIP?

Cariños desde Chile

high school wasn't leaked till the day before whereas ringleader and refusal were a few weeks.

I guess it's down to whether the people parading it around on social media can be bothered to rip it or not. As far as I'm concerned, it's 'leaked' already as record shops have not respected their agreements with reps and supplied some fans early. I'm expecting mine Tuesday (inc CD) and I'd share - my record shop owner's scruples are his business.
If it is to my advantage - so be it!
I leaked Quarry to some here (managing to get past the copy protection on the promo ATKPR001) and it wasn't as easy a thing to share 15 years ago. It's a much simpler process now with faster speeds and bigger bandwidths.
I fully expect a rip of some variety to appear in the next couple of days on sharing/torrent sites in amongst the usual malware-laden, fake sites promising music and delivering nothing.
Regards,
FWD.

I guess it's down to whether the people parading it around on social media can be bothered to rip it or not. As far as I'm concerned, it's 'leaked' already as record shops have not respected their agreements with reps and supplied some fans early. I'm expecting mine Tuesday (inc CD) and I'd share - my record shop owner's scruples are his business.
I leaked Quarry to some here (managing to get past the copy protection on the promo ATKPR001) and it wasn't as easy a thing to share 15 years ago. It's a much simpler process now with faster speeds and bigger bandwidths.
I fully expect a rip of some variety to appear in the next couple of days on sharing/torrent sites in amongst the usual malware-laden, fake sites promising music and delivering nothing.
Regards,
FWD.

Give yourself a day off.

Regards,
FWD.

It’s true, i’ve seen so many people in Instagram with their copy before the release, agree with your statement of the stores. Ok, thank you so much ! I’ll be waiting for Tuesday. I don’t understand why some people is so hater.

Lenny's Tune, Some Say (I Got Devil) and Loneliness Remembers What Happiness Forgets are standout tracks (of the ones we hadn't heard).
It's Over remains my favourite, followed by Morning Starship.

Lenny's Tune, Some Say (I Got Devil) and Loneliness Remembers What Happiness Forgets are standout tracks (of the ones we hadn't heard).
It's Over remains my favourite, followed by Morning Starship.
Don't Interrupt the Sorrow was the one I was most looking forward to, but the reviews I've read of it suggest it's a bit meh. What's your view, IR?

Don't Interrupt the Sorrow was the one I was most looking forward to, but the reviews I've read of it suggest it's a bit meh. What's your view, IR?
Album's ready for you to listen to it yourself :)
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom