California Son #1 on Exclaim!'s worst albums of 2019 list

This is the level of intellect we can expect out of you, I guess. Oh the irony of you accusing me of being the harasser. If I remember correctly, I asked you not to reply my original post. You then replied with: "Too late." I assume its someone replying to you and falling into your never-ending squabbles gives you some kind of dopamine rush? Take your own advice, mutt. You asked for an example of you insulting gays and calling someone a "tranny," and I provided them. Your use of mental gymnastics to justify your statements don't work here, pillock. Yes you did. Right here: "Who have I ever called a “tranny” on here other than myself?" Nice obfuscation. Perhaps you are an Arab. I couldn't give less of a shite. With that said, you don't look like one, you don't sound like one and you're an obvious white supremacist. No I'm not. That's not white guilt. I have no tolerance for the intolerant, that's correct. Saying having a black partner absolves one of racism, is quite literally an argument. A very stupid one, but one nonetheless.

That's one example. There are many others and you know it. You live in that backwards country, you can do your own research of other atrocities done by border security. Yes they are. Until Drumpf cheated to get into office, people escaping ISIS, for instance in Syria could seek refuge in America. He then issued the Muslim ban and now they're left to die. If you are Middle Eastern, the lack of remorse you have for your own people is staggering.

The white supremacist posting fellow white supremacists. Who woulda thunk it? Not just legal, but BOTH legal and undocumented improve the economy and culture of a nation. They do pay taxes. Stop spreading right wing, fascist propaganda. Your laws are racist and undated. Thankfully you have sensible politicians such as Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren who want to dissolve these hateful laws, and finally move your cowboy country into the 21st century.

Maybe not everyone, but most people easily can. That's not how immigration works, and you KNOW it. But yes, I would help somebody who needs it. Not everybody is a cold-hearted fascist like you. Still piss poor reading comprehension, truly a shame. I didn't say you weren't gay, I said posting that screenshot doesn't prove you inherently are gay. Re-read what I said, and then re-read what I said again and again, until you're able to sit at the big boy's table with me. Yes, that logic follows through. One would actually confirm that at the very least, you own hormone products. While one just shows you're on a gay app. Completely worlds apart. Yes you are.

I wasn't being serious. I couldn't actually give less of a shite about the African men that hate f**k you. I am quite surprised your mental thickness doesn't translate into thickness of other areas though.

I only read the first sentence of your post! :tongueclosed:

I only read the first sentence of your post! :tongueclosed:
Glad I don't have to debunk your inane, right-wing talking points anymore.

I'd chip in here but you seem to be doing a fine job of debunking this nonsense. 'Kids being executed at the border.' I must admit I laughed at that one. Jesus H. Christ, forget every other disease known to man, TDS is the most mindbending disease of all, LOL
Are you also one of @!Viva Hate!'s tops? Or are you one of the exceptions that's a bottom?

Pretty sure every post you made has validated them and contradicted whatever it was you said previously. :tongueout:

Are you also one of @!Viva Hate!'s tops? Or are you one of the exceptions that's a bottom?

Awe. Mr. Woke with the roundabout homophobia.

Pretty sure every post you made has validated them and contradicted whatever it was you said previously. :tongueout:

Awe. Mr. Woke with the roundabout homophobia.
No. I think you have have us confused.

My bad. I should have just called you both "f*****s," wished HIV on both of you, and then claimed it wasn't homophobic as "I didn’t make fun of anyone gay on this site for being gay." That seemed to absolve you of your homophobia, in your mind.

No. I think you have have us confused.

Maybe. It’s just soooo hard for me to think straight when the DOZENS of CHILDREN who are fleeing TERRORISTS are being EXECUTED by the FASCIST WHITE SUPREMACISTS of the USA is weighing heavy on my mind...:mock: :laughing::rofl::lbf::tongueclosed::tearsofjoy::joycat::princess:

My bad. I should have just called you both "f*****s," wished HIV on both of you, and then claimed it wasn't homophobic as "I didn’t make fun of anyone gay on this site for being gay." That seemed to absolve you of your homophobia, in your mind.

I mean, yeah, that would have been less of a bitch move.

Maybe. It’s just soooo hard for me to think straight when the DOZENS of CHILDREN who are fleeing TERRORISTS are being EXECUTED by the FASCIST WHITE SUPREMACISTS of the USA is weighing heavy on my mind...:mock: :laughing::rofl::lbf::tongueclosed::tearsofjoy::joycat::princess:

I mean, yeah, that would have been less of a bitch move.
Your stupidity was rather amusing the first few replies, but now it's dreadfully boring. Go find a twig in the woods to play with or something, ta-ta.

Believe it or not, the idea that a country should have the right to properly vet and ask anyone arriving to go through the proper channels isn't particularly right-wing.

And your obsession with Viva's sex life and homosexual sex is at the very least..................................interesting.

Believe it or not, the idea that a country should have the right to properly vet and ask anyone arriving to go through the proper channels isn't particularly right-wing.

BUTT MUH M ORALS OBLOGAYSHUN!!!!!!!! :lbf:

And your obsession with Viva's sex life and homosexual sex is at the very least..................................interesting.

I know, right? Yet another guy on here pulling pigtails. :tearsofjoy:

Can you feel the conflict running through his veins? :lbf::lbf:

It most certainly is. It's a very backwards, nationalistic idea. Thankfully, despite minor hiccups here and there, we look to be moving towards a more globalized, inclusive world.

I'm not obsessed with that gammon in the slightest. Aren't you a Nazi?

Not funny, not going to watch.

If you think you shouldn't help people who are escaping from violence, gang terror or terrorism, you're an evil person. Mock compassion all you want. It shows to the rest of us how despicable you fascists are.
Can you feel the conflict running through his veins? :lbf::lbf:
I'm the one conflicted? You're literally an alt-right Nazi, and your best friend here is bragging about shagging 6+ African men. How does this make you feel?

It most certainly is. It's a very backwards, nationalistic idea. Thankfully, despite minor hiccups here and there, we look to be moving towards a more globalized, inclusive world.

I'm not obsessed with that gammon in the slightest. Aren't you a Nazi?

Not funny, not going to watch.

If you think you shouldn't help people who are escaping from violence, gang terror or terrorism, you're an evil person. Mock compassion all you want. It shows to the rest of us how despicable you fascists are.

I'm the one conflicted? You're literally an alt-right Nazi, and your best friend here is bragging about shagging 6+ African men. How does this make you feel?
Ahhhh a world without borders. I can see that turning out well :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

The EU has turned out marvelously, has it not? Now answer my last question.
Ummm no it hasn't. Was it a question or a rant?? Firstly you correctly misidentified me as an alt-right Nazi (but then everyone to the right of Marx is to rabid progressives) and secondly why would I have any type of conflict as to who Viva f***s? I hope he enjoyed it! No point having an orgy if you're not going to enjoy it ;-)

Last edited:
It's a good album, I would give it an 7/10. my favorite song is "when you close your eyes" sounds as if it belonged to the "maladjusted" era, his voice sounds soooo good and the music is ok.

Back
Top Bottom