Buzzetta I wanna explain something weird to you

I keep forgetting how young you are. :o I thought you were close to 21 and maybe drinking but not old enough to get a bracelet. I refuse to enable a 15 year old. :p You must be an incredibly old soul to be following Morrissey instead of Miley. I'll toast a non-alcoholic beverage to that!

We should totally get drinks before a show.

This topic...

ಠ_ಠ

Let us just say that many replies were composed by me and then deleted until I finally decided on the original message I left.

Let us just say that many replies were composed by me and then deleted until I finally decided on the original message I left.

Awwwww. :tears: That makes me sad. I'm tough. I can take it.

We should totally get drinks before a show.

I'd get drinks with you Linder. If he does do a show in LA, it;s not looking so good based on others opinions.

Hey my mom's name is Linda, which means "beautiful" in spanish. Does your name mean "beautifuler?" :D

I find that is usually the case with me as well when replying to one of Geezer's topics...lol.

When you say "others opinions", do you mean paper doll man with a severed leg?

No, not today. Though I did have a conversation with my dog about weight loss. No I'm talking about this post by Librarian On Fire.

I find that is usually the case with me as well when replying to one of Geezer's topics...lol.

Crystal Giza so confuzing!!!! :D

Awwwww. :tears: That makes me sad. I'm tough. I can take it.

Nah - I have no quarrel with you. Not going to start one for the sake of starting one. You should just refocus your energies elsewhere because you are going to find yourself older after giving away some of the better remaining years you may have left. You are devoting time to something that is never, ever going to happen.

No, not today. Though I did have a conversation with my dog about weight loss.

How did that turn out?

No I'm talking about this post by Librarian On Fire.

Psh! That's nonsense! Of course he'll tour America...he has to pay for all the white only foods, orange Fanta, and rent boys some way.

Crystal Giza so confuzing!!!! :D

Are you named after the water that they sell at the Dollar Tree? Lol.

Are you named after the water that they sell at the Dollar Tree? Lol.

Yes. I am not, however, to be confused with Beyonce. :straightface: I like to think of Beyonce as my alien spokeslady, in some respects. :D

Beyonce-Crystal-Geyser-Water-Ad-2.jpg

Nah - I have no quarrel with you. Not going to start one for the sake of starting one. You should just refocus your energies elsewhere because you are going to find yourself older after giving away some of the better remaining years you may have left. You are devoting time to something that is never, ever going to happen.

Okay. Well, when I start pushing a stroller around the mall and dressing up my dogs, I'll give it a rest. Talking to them is one thing, subjecting them to sweater vests and tiny shoes is just wrong. :p

Okay. Well, when I start pushing a stroller around the mall and dressing up my dogs, I'll give it a rest. Talking to them is one thing, subjecting them to sweater vests and tiny shoes is just wrong. :p

The person I was talking about got thrown off and banned on some celebrity forum for stalking him. She was strange when we were growing up and has grown stranger now.

I'd get drinks with you Linder. If he does do a show in LA, it;s not looking so good based on others opinions.

Hey my mom's name is Linda, which means "beautiful" in spanish. Does your name mean "beautifuler?" :D

Don't lose faith, he'll be around. My real name means "linden tree by the sea".

Yes. I am not, however, to be confused with Beyonce. :straightface: I like to think of Beyonce as my alien spokeslady, in some respects. :D

Beyonce-Crystal-Geyser-Water-Ad-2.jpg

Do you actually drink that water...and if so, do you buy it FROM the Dollar Tree? Lol. I only go there to stock up on old Jujyfruits. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't lose faith, he'll be around. My real name means "linden tree by the sea".

Cool. My name means friend in french. We should make a fine drinking pair. :)

Do you actually drink that water...and if so, do you buy it FROM the Dollar Tree? Lol. I only go there to stock up on old Jujyfruits. :)

Actually, we do. It's always on sale at Albertsons and my dad only will drink Crystal Geyser. :o He's the one who gave me the name, we went camping in the High Sierras and we passed the factory and he kept yelling CRYSTAAALLLLL GEEEEEEEEEEZER!!!!! I thought it was funny.

Speaking of passing...out, I thought this was bizarre and amazing from your guile clip! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Buzzetta!

Tonight at the Dodgers/Phils game they honored Duke Snider who passed away in February. THe dodgers wore their Brooklyn hats and they gave us all a Duke Snider bobbleheads in his Brooklyn uniform. Do you want it?

Hey Buzzetta!

Tonight at the Dodgers/Phils game they honored Duke Snider who passed away in February. THe dodgers wore their Brooklyn hats and they gave us all a Duke Snider bobbleheads in his Brooklyn uniform. Do you want it?

I appreciate the offer but I must decline. You should save it for yourself as a memento of the game you went to. Thank you though.

I appreciate the offer but I must decline. You should save it for yourself as a memento of the game you went to. Thank you though.

Okay. I thought I'd ask you first since you're from Brooklyn and a baseball fan. :o :p

Back
Top Bottom