Buzzetta I wanna explain something weird to you

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Since you brought it up on the other thread, about the whole soulmate improbability thing.

I am aware there is the possibility that I am displacing my years of neglect and dysfunction with a manipulative man 30 years my senior into the personality of a famous singer, I know this and it has been suggested and I am not closed to the possibility.

But stretching beyond the symbols I show as proof and the weird way I see signs and all that, there's this other thing that makes me think he's...different.

Throughout the years when I've been mired in a treachery and hell, I'd go to work and be standing next to a boy shelving books. I'd think of the hell I had to return to when my shift was over in 30 minutes, and I'd slip into a meditation, get lost in thought kinda. And I's stand next to this boy, whoever, there were MANY, and I'd watch him shelve books while I too was shelving. And I'd focus on a part of him, or my brain would, it's hard to say. And I'd watch his wrist. The part between the end of his hand to where his watch was. And those 3 square inches of wrist would give me solace, they;d make me feel safe. THe guy himself could be a douchebag, but his wrist made me feel safe. In other people it would be different parts, like the back of his neck or the way he walked up stairs or the way his shirt bloused over his trousers. Tiny details or a combination of people that made me feel like I could get through one more day going back to the house of hell I lived in. So Morrissey kind of represents all of those moments of finding solace in a part as a whole man.

This photogragh taken in Vicar Street:

tumblr_lp746rcRy51qbfx9d

Do you see the way his foot awkwardly rests on the mic stand? I could stare at that for hours. That communicates to me that Morrissey is the person who would let me sleep when I was tired, who wouldn't manipulate me into doing something for him I didn;t want, who shares similar inconsequential-to-most observances and fantasies, someone I wouldn't have to "read". Watching cruddy youtube clips, seeing snapshots, going to a concert for 80 minutes is like 80 minutes of solace, he;s like the source of all the pieces who ever gave me comfort. Alot to put on a man, I know, and SUPER crazy sounding, I know, but I can;t just move on as you suggest. I have to do something like Lars and the Real Girl and have my sex doll die of a strange disease or come to life, I can't just walk away and say. "Huh, well that didn't work out. NEXT!" But thanks for your concern which seemed genuine.

Last edited:
I agree with jackie, but i can't help but think, your one strange bunny.

Awww, I love you CG.:) Would you think it crazy if a random teenager waved at you maniacally? I live near you, and I think I would recognize you if I saw you, and I would have to wave hello. :o (Hope this isn't creepy.)

Awww, I love you CG.:) Would you think it crazy if a random teenager waved at you maniacally? I live near you, and I think I would recognize you if I saw you, and I would have to wave hello. :o (Hope this isn't creepy.)

Your kidding right? you've read this thread and you're worried about seeming creepy? by waving?

Kenzie, I'd buy you a beer if you want. A light beer. Early in the show. And Id see you to your car. OF COURSE YOU CAN WAVE AT ME, I'm not in total trance mode all night! Though I do stand in the back.

Thanks Jackie and billybu69. :blushing:

I also want someone waving at me... Why doesn't nobody ever wave at me...?

Ummmmm ok?

That and the Phils are going to win the World Series. :D

Their rotation is ridiculous. Yankees need to catch the Sox once A-Rod comes back and continue with their offensive display that they have put up the last two weeks. Then I need to see a Phillies v Yankees Series Sequel. I will get tickets at Citizen Bank and wave at Nugz from the TV as I sit in the grand stand in my Yankee hat.

I'm waving at you, this second, from California.

Yesterday on the train home there was a man that looked exactly like Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (cirka 1975) that seemed to be waving at me, but then I realised he was actually waving at his tiny, indian wife who was standing behind me. Apparently he needed some assistace with getting up from his seat from her.

Their rotation is ridiculous. Yankees need to catch the Sox once A-Rod comes back and continue with their offensive display that they have put up the last two weeks. Then I need to see a Phillies v Yankees Series Sequel. I will get tickets at Citizen Bank and wave at Nugz from the TV as I sit in the grand stand in my Yankee hat.

I think Nugz will be there to drop a beer on your head. :thumb:

Yesterday on the train home there was a man that looked exactly like Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (cirka 1975) that seemed to be waving at me, but then I realised he was actually waving at his tiny, indian wife who was standing behind me. Apparently he needed some assistace with getting up from his seat from her.

What a sweet story! :sweet:

I think Nugz will be there to drop a beer on your head. :thumb:

I sat with the bleacher creatures at Yankee Stadium for about 20 games back in 2002. I ain't scurred.

I sat with the bleacher creatures at Yankee Stadium for about 20 games back in 2002. I ain't scurred.

LOL! I have tickets to see the Phils play two games against the Dodgers next week. I'm just scurred enough to wear my Phils hat during the game and my Dodgers hat for the walk back through the parking lot. I have no fear and God's on my side and all that, but there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. :D

LOL! I have tickets to see the Phils play two games against the Dodgers next week. I'm just scurred enough to wear my Phils hat during the game and my Dodgers hat for the walk back through the parking lot. I have no fear and God's on my side and all that, but there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. :D

You should be fine. Last Sunday I went to Fenway. I did not wear a Yankees hat because they were playing Seattle. You do not wear a hat of an opposing team unless they are playing that team. When the Yankees played the Red Sox last year on Easter Sunday I went to Fenway and wore a Yankee hat with no problem.

However... I have seen a few games at Citizen Bank. I have seen Phillies v Mets a few times and Phillies v Dodgers. Each time I wore a Yankee hat. Why? Because it was the Phillies. New York and Boston fans usually agree that we hate them more than anyone else. lol

You should be fine. Last Sunday I went to Fenway. I did not wear a Yankees hat because they were playing Seattle. You do not wear a hat of an opposing team unless they are playing that team. When the Yankees played the Red Sox last year on Easter Sunday I went to Fenway and wore a Yankee hat with no problem.

However... I have seen a few games at Citizen Bank. I have seen Phillies v Mets a few times and Phillies v Dodgers. Each time I wore a Yankee hat. Why? Because it was the Phillies. New York and Boston fans usually agree that we hate them more than anyone else. lol

I had the honor of being in attendance of one of the 2009 AL pennant race games where the Angels beat the Yankees. For some reason the fireworks seemed brighter, the beer tasted better and all was well in the world that that night. :D Sabbathia went on to be a BEAST!!! Damn he was good that year. The Yankees were well represented that night, there's apparently a lot of OC residents descended from New York.

Kenzie, I'd buy you a beer if you want. A light beer. Early in the show. And Id see you to your car. OF COURSE YOU CAN WAVE AT ME, I'm not in total trance mode all night! Though I do stand in the back.

Thanks Jackie and billybu69. :blushing:

Well, I am only 15, so I can't drink, and I usually go out around that area with my grandparents or my parents, but it would be nice to wave and say hello. I like you. :)
I also want someone waving at me... Why doesn't nobody ever wave at me...?

I like you too, and I would wave at you, but you are so far away...How about internet high-five? :highfive:

Well, I am only 15, so I can't drink, and I usually go out around that area with my grandparents or my parents, but it would be nice to wave and say hello. I like you. :)

I keep forgetting how young you are. :o I thought you were close to 21 and maybe drinking but not old enough to get a bracelet. I refuse to enable a 15 year old. :p You must be an incredibly old soul to be following Morrissey instead of Miley. I'll toast a non-alcoholic beverage to that!

Back
Top Bottom