Busy Philipps posts Instagram story of friend meeting Morrissey at Orville Peck in LA (Aug 18, 2019)

(originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread)

I'm not sure how to embed Instagram stories, but currently Busy Phillips (actress) has a series of videos on her story of her and her friend reacting to meeting Morrissey at a club in LA last night. According to the friend, he couldn't have been nicer. It was nice to hear.

Posted by an anonymous person:

full

Uploaded videos captured by Famous when dead:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how to embed Instagram stories, but currently Busy Phillips (actress) has a series of videos on her story of her and her friend reacting to meeting Morrissey at a club in LA last night. According to the friend, he couldn't have been nicer. It was nice to hear.
You can't link to/embed IG stories directly.
For anyone curious, here's said stories as MP4s. I can't be fussed to upload them to a video host etc, so zip file:

https://we.tl/t-MzmCIpCY60

Regards,
FWD.

Cute. It’s not surprising they were excited about meeting him rather than talk about the show they went to.

The man is still saving lives.

Who else can ?

NO ONE.

:cool:

(originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread)

Posted by an anonymous person:

full

Uploaded videos captured by Famous when dead:

FFS, I'm done.
I now think the Morrissey /Moorissey conspiracy theory is true.
Too many coincidences. First all the old ones now this gay cowboy carry-on.
Ally has been mentioning this guy nearly ever day for 6 months, even one of mozzers friends often leaves comments. The cowboy man played two nights and both Moz and Moorissey happened to be there on the same night
Please the conspiracy is real. I thought it was a bit of blue rose type BS at first but it can't be.

Is it the actress with that weird mouth where you fear she will bite her tongue every time she speaks?

If Courtney Love had been an actress sort of.

As if we needed more proof of his incredibly bad taste in music.

Stick with Körberg sucker!

Orville Peck is quite good, quite good indeed. Like a mixture of Hank Williams, Orbison and Moz. Should appeal to many Moz fans.

I just listened some songs of Orville Peck on the net, and I find it very , very good and peculiar!!
I will surely buy "pony"

Last edited:
Orville Peck is quite good, quite good indeed. Like a mixture of Hank Williams, Orbison and Moz. Should appeal to many Moz fans.
He flirts with the mexican community and at first I felt it was ok then it felt a bit MEH.

Zorro turned into a lamp. Fooking wanker.

FFS, I'm done.
I now think the Morrissey /Moorissey conspiracy theory is true.
Too many coincidences. First all the old ones now this gay cowboy carry-on.
Ally has been mentioning this guy nearly ever day for 6 months, even one of mozzers friends often leaves comments. The cowboy man played two nights and both Moz and Moorissey happened to be there on the same night
Please the conspiracy is real. I thought it was a bit of blue rose type BS at first but it can't be.

Please, do elaborate.

He's all fine and dandy until he starts in on his wiping out the Jews mantra.

Reckon The Troubadour is not just some "club" in Moz Angeles. Reckon you lot know nothing about The California Son's hometown. Get off your fat Big Mac gorged asses in Hogwhaleshampton and Serb and do some research lazy foreigners. Reckon The California Son has been out on the town a lot lately, reckon trying to get in as much fun in before the dreaded outside of California Northeast and Midwest start of the tour. Reckon he probably hates touring those places as much as he hates touring Brittin mates inn n nnn n n nn nnn nnnn n nn nn it c*** chipper curry tit thick in n nnnn it.

Yeah I forgot she did about one film so you're right. And she was great and the movie too. But it was a one off thing sadly.
She was in the movies about Larry Flynt and Andy Kaufman and then it seemed like she was over it and wanted to go back to being a singer. Being in movies is much harder as far as scheduling and when she is a singer it's all about her. As an actress she has to put up with other people but as a singer they have to put up with her.

She was in the movies about Larry Flynt and Andy Kaufman and then it seemed like she was over it and wanted to go back to being a singer. Being in movies is much harder as far as scheduling and when she is a singer it's all about her. As an actress she has to put up with other people but as a singer they have to put up with her.
Yeah she seems to have a need to be the boss. I have seen the Flynt one but not sure about Kaufman and perhaps I have that to look forward to.
Nope, I never watched the Kaufman one but remember how someone on the forum and chat promoted it all the time. I think it was Omar the now lawyer who did that but not sure.
Maybe you?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom