Bournemouth - Bournemouth International Centre (Mar.14, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Smiler With Knife / Scandinavia / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not A Man / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat is Murder / The Bullfighter Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before // Speedway

setlist provided by sorrow of stamford bridge and Andy G.

Last edited:
Great show!
Meat Is Murder, wow what a great song and always a really powerful performance!
And the World Peace-songs are fantastic, I like them a lot! Also, very nice to see What She Said and Stop Me.
:)

Benny or Bummie using a new ID? The vegetarian hypocrisy schtick and the self-admiring verbiage sounds like Bummie to me, the same Bummie who recently insisted (for the umpteenth time) that he was gone for good...

Benny's not as long-winded and always types "your" when it should be "you're." It's probably Bumhole using a different name. At least he logs in as his other self to thumbs up his posts as his new self.

that 'woman' was I and I am disgusted by your vile carnivorous ways which put me off my Quorn based delicacies resting unopened in my M&S bag for life. Please take you and your blue rosers off to the hole you crawled out of. I heard that Alien Ant Farm are playing BIC next week, you may find a home there. But then again, maybe not.

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986909660]This really is the final straw. Ive never been to a Morrissey concert but thought I would folk out for tickets (£60 mind you bit pricey but I digress). I sat down and was rudely stared at by the woman next to me as I flicked off a bit of the sausage roll I had been eating, from the side of my mouth.

I then unravelled my new Morrissey t-shirt ( you know that illegal one he stole from that moaning sod from Morrissey-solo). And was tisked at by the couple sitting beside me.

I thought the concert was awful and the banter was unfunny and unwarranted ( really jokes about Brighton and Bournemouth just because they are both beach towns? Yawn).

I am really regretting that Morrissey tattoo across my belly now[/QUOTE]

It's quite obviously BumBoy (even though the threats of attacking Moz on stage is more in the vein and style of Benny the psychotic butcher). This is all very sad and confirms my belief that these people actually are...ill.

It's only two people at most pretending to be multiple people. I had a schizophrenic friend who reminds me a lot of Bummie/Born to Harangue/et al, the way he/they write and argue endlessly using way more words than are necessary. When he (my friend) was younger, before the illness took hold, he was clearly very smart and multi-talented. Then he became ill and ended up on public benefits instead of having the brilliant career everyone thought he would. Now he has all this time on his hands to argue about every little meaningless thing all day long. That is the most tragic part -- intelligence fractured and misdirected, channeled into confusion and circular arguments. Posting on a web forum all day looks annoying and strange, but try spending a few days with such a person. It was exhausting because he would not stop debating about every little thing. He can't help himself.

am i to understand, that the letter carrier was an 18 year old kid????!!!!

he doesnt seem to suffer from the sniffles when he is running around LA with his men friends. concerts, parties and not a single sneeze.
right when the show starts the suffering starts. year in and year out.

I officially give up. I can't argue with such stupitidy ... (and away I go, mumbling to myself when, really, I shouldn't give a damn. Well ...)

GO AWAY YOU FOOL ! You sound like an 'articulate' 12 year old that's really just a f***ING PRICK. You're sat at home alone typeing these disaturous comments. GET A LIFE. Even Moz managed to do that you silly bastard.

hello, bambi,

how you went through? i hope you have a lot to remember! :)

p.s. jump over these haters, don't waste your precious youth on it.

Just wanted to have some input - I was at the front last night and the entire show was FANTASTIC. Morrissey sounded great, I loved the setlist and the crowd were really going for it too. No complaints from me, I had an absolute blast!!

Good for you, there's something to be learnt from this, you get out what you put in. If you stand about taking yourself too seriously, looking for stuff to moan about, chances are by the end you'll be moaning. If you throw yourself into something you might just enjoy it.

Busy having a life at 3am? what the f*** were you doing at that time? you bell.

Yes, I spotted them at 3am outside the venue looking cold whilst I was busy having a life. Must they insist on existing?

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986909583]Also present were the extremely pathetic blue rose society. I think I spotted 5 or 6 of them. They make me physically ill
[/QUOTE]

like the man said, you get out of it, what you put in.
get your 75 quid, lay on the table, and then pretend you had a wonderful time, no matter how flat the concert was.
very clever.

Morrissey looked like he was having a lot of fun last night, he was in a great mood and so were the crowd. Everyone around me was having a a great time - myself included!

All you moaning Minnie's just remember that
we will miss Moz when he can no longer tour.
I am not able to attend any shows this time
but I have wonderful memories of the magical
O2 show.
Moz is a precious musical icon.

Benny's not as long-winded and always types "your" when it should be "you're." It's probably Bumhole using a different name. At least he logs in as his other self to thumbs up his posts as his new self.

It's kind of frigtening how many very angry, very sad haters there are round here.
Thin line between love and hate I guess.

Today in the United Kingdom it is Mothering Sunday and not Mother's Day as some fatty tosser huffed and puffed.
Happy Mothering Sunday wishes to Mrs Marr , Mrs Rourke, Mrs Joyce, Mrs Gannon

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Possibly my favourite gig of all time...and I felt there was an almost religious fervour running through the crowd. Truly amazing show.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom