Boston Orpheum Theatre (Dec. 7) cancelled "due to illness in the touring party" according to FB page

Orpheum Theatre posted in the FB event that the show has been cancelled.

Orpheum Theatre Boston
It is with great regret that we must inform you that tomorrow evening’s Morrissey performance at The Orpheum has been cancelled due to illness in the touring party. The Orpheum team apologizes greatly for this disappointment and wishes those who are ill a speedy recovery. Refunds are available at point of purchase.

Link posted by grlmopz:

Morrissey has cancelled his Boston show at The Orpheum - Vanyaland

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Stop giving Morrissey free pass to spew hatred by Jed Gottlieb - Boston Herald

Last edited by a moderator:
941C2033-27E8-451D-8801-D8AE11344464.jpeg
Also on his Facebook

Was really looking forward to getting to check out the Orpheum after walking by it for years on my way to class. Ah well. Hope Morrissey's all right

Was really looking forward to getting to check out the Orpheum after walking by it for years on my way to class. Ah well. Hope Morrissey's all right
Are you speculating or is it actually him that is ill?

Ah, hell.

TM ought to be taking down the ticket sales for the show any minute now.

Wishing a good recovery to whomever is ill.

Not much for speculation on illness myself, I have a friend who works for the venue in Boston and they told me earlier today that Morrissey was unwell. I would imagine it's a cold.
Somebody forgot to have their flu jab... :eek:

I work at the Forum in Inglewood. KROQ has just informed us that MORRISSEY will not be headlining the second night of this event. The Killers will headline (as they have done in the past), all of the bands will move up in line, "Sad Girl" will be the first band of the night and doors will open at 4.

You’re not missing out. The theater is moldy and smells of piss with Gestapo security. If he wasn’t sick already he would be after spending the night there.

OMG, Uncle Steve hasn't been in the Northeast since the NY show. Use people out dare need to listen to news from the real world Moz Angeles. Uncle Steve's house is really close to the fires and he went home to care for his house. Hopefully the hometown Christmas show Sunday will not be canceled because of the fires in Moz Angeles. This would be my first cancellation since 1991. Mango and Jesse's houses are not in danger, so everyone can stay in the Northeast to go to those stupid after parties and have "fun". Stop being so selfish and I think Sha Na Na and Tommy Two Tone and the Shoeshiners are playing down at the Orfum or Apollo so cheer up. No that is not Steve's house, so don't get excited foreigner stalkers.

fire la.jpg

Steve Malibu fire.jpg

Oh dear. Did Morrissey’s pussy get a chill? If I’d released an album that tanked after two weeks and pissed-off enough people to warrant a proper shit-kicking, I’d probably cancel the entire tour and offer refunds - to the few people who’re still interested in supporting my pension top-up.

Not Morrissey though. He’ll cancel at will. ...and you’ll wait, freeze your ball-less crotch off, buy a shitty, overpriced t-shirt and then excuse him for f***ing you in the ass. He’s a special breed of selfish c***. ...and you’re a special breed of receiver.

I’ll say it again, go on without the member. Yes it’s not optimal, but call it a stripped down set or aucustic performance. I guarantee 9/10 people would prefer that over a cancellation.

Oh dear. Did Morrissey’s pussy get a chill? If I’d released an album that tanked after two weeks and pissed-off enough people to warrant a proper shit-kicking, I’d probably cancel the entire tour and offer refunds - to the few people who’re still interested in supporting my pension top-up.

Not Morrissey though. He’ll cancel at will. ...and you’ll wait, freeze your ball-less crotch off, buy a shitty, overpriced t-shirt and then excuse him for f***ing you in the ass. He’s a special breed of selfish c***. ...and you’re a special breed of receiver.
20mvbe.jpg

I work at the Forum in Inglewood. KROQ has just informed us that MORRISSEY will not be headlining the second night of this event. The Killers will headline (as they have done in the past), all of the bands will move up in line, "Sad Girl" will be the first band of the night and doors will open at 4.

I hope he is ok .and they make an official announcement so I can cancel hotel reservation in time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom