Morrissey Central "BORN SORRY" (August 19, 2020)

The text is dated 17 August.

"BORN SORRY
August 19, 2020

full

I thought perhaps I’d expressed enough defective needle gratitude for the flowers arriving at the house and adorning the gates and walls for my mother’s terrible, terrible death. I find I must say more - because they keep coming … from all over the world … Israel, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Poland, Italy … communicating, in their way, a whole sense of truth, one that perhaps tells us that there is no reasonable explanation how love comes and goes.
The death of our mothers somehow tend to clear the ground for some form of reconstruction. Although technically past adolescence, this does not apply to me. See, the sea wants to take me, and let that be the boy’s traditional right, for we all have no interest in hanging around in order to be overtaxed, or to be repeatedly bashed about the head by the Idiot Culture that now rules England with an iron rod.
Had my mother been the mother of some politely antiseptic Hell-given pop star, her passing would be known to all and she would light up the New York Film Festival of 2020. But, no.

However, Love is all that matters, and those who resist it are the losers.

Morrissey
17 August 2020"

I would like to offer my love and prayers to Morrissey in this most difficult times. Alas we will all loose our Mothers. We learn so much from them. They give so much that we sometimes only appreciate when they've gone. It's obvious this special lady is the heart and soul of Morrissey. I appreciate the bond they had and in spirit will continue to have.

Again Morrissey speaks the truth about the idiot culture and false icons they follow, icons who do sell their parents to achieve the fake stardoms they desire.

Stay strong and God bless you Morrissey x

“Icons who do sell their parents to achieve the fake stardoms”?

People are selling their parents? Wtf

And this is something that only happens in England? Not in the US or indeed Ireland, the home of the boy band?

Also it's sometimes hard to believe that the world goes on & isn't as desolate as you are.

Who gets noticed & who doesn't is down to timing & circumstance.

Which celebrity said 'I'd hate to die now, I'd only get a paragraph'??? Or something like that. In the 70s. Either after Bolan died or it was Bolan. ???

It was Bolan's response to Elvis' death.

"I'd hate to go now. Imagine, I'd only get a paragraph on page three."

One month later he had that fatal accident.

Why don't you continue this in the pigsty, this thread is about

I thought perhaps I’d expressed enough defective needle gratitude for the flowers arriving at the house and adorning the gates and walls for my mother’s terrible, terrible death.
didnt even know there was a pigsty.

thats a very accurate figure you have just pulled out of your arse.eighty percent,get a grip ya belter.
25000 Low high school and 6000 Dog on a string are the official figures, however much in denial you are. That's a 76% drop. Trouble is Dog fell out of the top 100 instantly, High school survived a few weeks, so 80% is a generous figure.

25000 Low high school and 6000 Dog on a string are the official figures, however much in denial you are. That's a 76% drop. Trouble is Dog fell out of the top 100 instantly, High school survived a few weeks, so 80% is a generous figure.
get to the pigsty,its this mythical place on here,im sure it exists or somebody has been pulling my wooden leg.

Tax havens were set up by the British state.

Really.

And the British state are now hunting those people down is why?

Bank reporting legislation and HMRC “no safe haven” policy since 2019 will give people like Morrissey a headache. So much so he seems to be raising taxation on a grieving post before his mother is buried.

The dilemmas of tax evaders in 2020.
Why do you suppose they are almost all former British Overseas Territories, you divet.

even other legacy acts (for example Madonna & Bob Dylan) who stayed in the top 5 in their second week, Old Dog‘s underperformance was a big revelation to probably Moz and what ever fans he has left showed he definitely lost an handful of fans recently..

I mean his cover album that was released last year lasted longer, how the mighty have fallen..

Am I the only one who assumed he meant overtaxed in the other sense? Either way show some respect surely? A man grieving is trying to articulate how he is feeling. If his messages are not your cup of tea fair enough but for now, considering the circumstances just let the hate go...
Love and strength to you Moz.

"Flowers preach to us … if we will hear" ~ Rossetti.

Right on Rozzer, write on...

Morrissey Marr.jpg

:flowers:

Ok. Who wants to play Eye Spy ?
I’m thinking of releasing a teaser from my recent photo shoot down at Beechmount.
Any takers ???????

Fear not, they are watermarked so won‘t be appearing on any future Emporium merch/t-shirts etc. (Sorry Steve :tiphat: )

Posted via little benny if anyone wants to play.

🇬🇧:knife:

(Please note reproduction of any photography in connection with BtBB🇬🇧:knife: is strictly prohibited)

🇬🇧:knife:

Why do you suppose they are almost all former British Overseas Territories, you divet.

They weren’t set up as tax havens you divet. They are overseas territories that have subsequently been used as tax havens by people exploiting loop holes in tax legislation but for the most part they are being closed down by the HMRC and this is why people are shitting themselves. It was once possible to hide money in these places but changes to tax legislation and banking reporting regulation makes this pretty difficult.

We are also not just talking about tax havens. Tax havens were used by uk residents to hide money offshore. Morrissey isn’t classed as a uk tax resident so he evades tax in the uk and pretty much everywhere.

The practices investigated by the HMRC in relation to the likes of bono are not really related to tax havens but are in fact extremely dubious corporate and charity structures in multiple countries with the only intention to evade tax while at the same time criticising governments for not paying enough aid to countries needing help,

It is immoral

If you can get past the abusive attacks you may be able to do some research, divet

And why would they have to rush in a policy in 2019 after bad press?

The tax jibes at Moz are ridiculous.

The tax jibes at moz are valid. He classes himself as a tax exile and structures his assets in ways to evade tax. All arranged through a bunch of lawyers.

So why do you say they are ridiculous? Where is his tax registered address in the UK? Where is his company registered address?

Clue?

Content.

Can’t he just grieve and not worry about why the press aren’t that interested in his mother? His posts have appeared in articles in many places and most fans will know about it. Why does it matter?

We all know he hates the press but surely give it a rest right now.

It makes him look obsessed about his hatred rather than his love of his mother.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom