Bobby on the radio

M used to always have a dig at billy sloan when he performed in Scotland,think it was all in jest as billy has intervied him before and think they got on well.i think its too long for radio,needs to be edited down to four and a bit minutes.

I'm just glad it's out there. Just a pity you need to log in/register to listen. Would have been good to have got it up here on solo. Maybe FWD can do his magic on it.

I've listened to it and Billy gives it the big build up, plays the song in its entirety and afterwards talks about Thelma's involvement, the upcoming UK gigs & how it's one of his favourite singles so far this year...all in all very positive.

I've listened to it and Billy gives it the big build up, plays the song in its entirety and afterwards talks about Thelma's involvement, the upcoming UK gigs & how it's one of his favourite singles so far this year...all in all very positive.

Good news & thanks for letting us all know. Positive indeed. Very encouraging. Thanks.

We're no BBC, but I'll be spinning it this week on WSCA Radio, Portsmouth, NH USA 106.1 FM. www.WSCAFM.org

Back
Top Bottom