"Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' single release March 2020, with Thelma Houston - TH FB

[I don't recall seeing this detail anywhere else, apologies if it's already been covered!]
Posted by Thelma Houston Official on Facebook:

Yes the rumors are true that the wonderful song I recorded for Morrissey’s new CD called “I Am Not A Dog On A Chain” (to be released on @thenewbmg @bmguk ) is scheduled to be the first single release in March 2020! The song is called “Bobby, Don’t You Think They Know?” It was produced by the legendary Joe Chiccarelli @artfitpro . I am so excited and thankful about this upcoming song with Morrissey

full

Related item

Last edited by a moderator:
Haunting as Thelma sings out the names of the dead Man United players in Munich in the background as Moz goes "oh no la la oh no it was them or you but I am here Bobby see me I'm in mourning just like you and always will be always always la la la oh no oh no always".

I'll say again. This record will be really good. Even with Ciccorelli. The nephew seems to have photoshopped a giant penis onto poor Jimmy Dean. Rock On!
New record will kick tons of ass. I know all.

I'll say again. This record will be really good. Even with Ciccorelli. The nephew seems to have photoshopped a giant penis onto poor Jimmy Dean. Rock On!
New record will kick tons of ass. I know all.
Glad you saw it too!

Por diosss!!! Yo soy una admiradora de Moz que escribe cosas en forma honesta y me pregunto es posible que sea verdad que alguien publique cosas tan pero tan crueles??? Son verdaderos estos escritos ,son realmente ex fans los que escriben ,este tipo/a= anonymous es realmente una persona que piensa asi de otro ser humano ?,podes contestarme ?por favorr te lo pido anonymous si,es verdad me contestaras ,, quiero saber ,,porque ,no puedo creer que haya gente que mande a publicar estas cosas tal vez sea tonta en entrar y contestar, no se ..no se me puede pasar por la cabeza que gente de Morrissey arme estas cosas ni tampoco que haya gente que este tan decepcionada ?bueno esto ultimo es mas factible porque se q hay mucha gente que lo odia ,daria cualquier cosa por que M orrissey me lo respondiera pero ya se es imposible !!! Anonymous con todo respeto te pido que me cuentes porque hablas asi de Moz dale decime no lo entiendo !!!!!
Como usta usted!

Morrissey has clearly stated that he loathes black music. He sees it as part of a black conspiracy to disenfranchise white, indie artists.

What’s he doing with a militant, black disco queen?

Oh - right! He’s a fair-weather hypocrite.

Stay tuned for his upcoming Yusef Islam collaboration!

:lol::rofl: post of the month!

He hated Jimmy Somerville, didn't he? His voice, at any rate. Don't think they were friends.

I think Morrissey hates everyone at some point - but I have heard rumours that they were friends in the 80s (from vintage Glasgow gay men, so allow for exaggeration) & it gets a mention in the Mozipedia.

No comment from Skinny? Presumably he thinks Thelma is a Nazi for working with Moz.
Skinny is the only person on here who ever makes any sense. Tommy Morrissey is playing the classic and tedious racist card: “I’m not racist, some of my friends are black”. It’s pathetic.

I think Morrissey hates everyone at some point - but I have heard rumours that they were friends in the 80s (from vintage Glasgow gay men, so allow for exaggeration) & it gets a mention in the Mozipedia.
In one iteration of the story Pat Nevin often tells—about his gatecrashing (with Norman Whiteside) of a party being thrown by Morrissey—I’m sure he mentioned that Jimmy Somerville was present. I can easily imagine that the two were/are on good terms.

Not complaining. It’s quite telling when he doesn’t post.
Yes, this story runs contra to the narrative he insists on. I imagine he is now trying to reset reality, as this seems infinitely easier to him than the contrition the great news demands.

Is Vintage Glasgow gay men another gay sub fetish like bears and Twinks??

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom