Birmingham 23/10/09

Re: Birmingham Setlist?

Thank you laney and noplacelikerome :thumb:

Just for the record.... and to stop these two basking in the glory....it was my goodself at the gig texting the setlist to Rome:thumb:
At least Skinny acknowledged this source of information:bow::cool:

Jukebox Jury

My 5 videos are being added in their own thread on the "downloads" forum for anyone interested. 5th one just chugging its way through to YouTube.

Just for the record.... and to stop these two basking in the glory....it was my goodself at the gig texting the setlist to Rome:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

thanks phill

i know i can count on you:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

what glory? :crazy:

Cemetry Gates! Life a knife through the heart. :tears: I must get Dublin tickets, I'll rob a bank.

Right!
I was so excited the first 700 times that I heard the loop.
Now, it's starting to lose its gusto.

But that's the song where we KNOW he's gonna shake it (like a Polaroid picture). Wish he'd put that much energy into another one or two songs. For me, it's one of those 'too predictable' things in the set anymore but I wouldn't necessarily say get rid of it, cuz I look forward to the action. :) I was, however, wondering if he lay on stage, feet up on the drum riser after HSIN again, but after watching the video (thanx, chelsea steve), I see he did so near Jesse's amp. See, not so predictable. :rolleyes:

Strange question...

Before Morrissey come on stage last night they played lots of videos. Anybody know what the song was by a man in a yellow suit?

Cheers

Jac

Strange question...

Before Morrissey come on stage last night they played lots of videos. Anybody know what the song was by a man in a yellow suit?

Cheers

Jac

Hey Jac just registered to reply, was at Brum - my first time seeing Morrissey - I too liked that movie presentation, was nostalgic. The singer was Joe Dolan - Such a good looking woman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfm0Vsh5Tjo) Thats the video he played, enjoy.

Get well soon Mozza.

Last edited:

Jukebox Jury

Thank you! :thumb:

:lbf: I read what Uncleskinny wrote, but did not understand what he wrote or better why he mentioned you, went back in the thread in case I missed something but could not find any info that would have cleared that up, so I left you out wondering and wondering and wondering... Thank you for giving the info, now I understand, it was a team effort of the three of you. Great work. :)

Does anyone know if there's a bootleg of the show floating round? This was my first Morrissey show so it would be great to hear the show back again, without my tuneless voice in the background like the recordings on my mobile:blushing:.
I'm also hoping theres going to be either a Tour of Refusal / Swords Tour DVD or Live album, i think the new tracks warrant it.

Oh I can see myself. :o

I admit I was piqued.

But OMG, Doll/Hannah-whatever is now a brunette. When did this happen? It probably happened ages ago and I just wasn't mindful. This is one of the few instances where I prefer the blonde look, though her blouse is quite pretty there.

Back
Top Bottom