Birmingham 23/10/09

Re: B'Ham Setlist??

Can I persuade my better half to go to Swindon tomorrow and witness my fanboydom in full effect... when I'm dragging her along on Tuesday anyway!

Ganglord, Cemetry Gates, Because Of My Poor Education, Is it really so strange, Nowhere Fast........:thumb: :guitar: and :tears: coz I'm not there.

thanks noplace
crashin bores
pigsty(couldn't hit the high notes)
first of the gang

Charming man
black cloud
ganglord
how soon is now?
ok by myself
poor education,
death at ones elbow
teenage dad,
paris
loop
nowhere fast
spoke to Carol
cemetry gates
goodbye will be farewell
find out for yourself
is it really so strange
crashin bores
pigsty
first of the gang

Charming man
black cloud
ganglord
how soon is now?
ok by myself
poor education,
death at ones elbow
teenage dad,
paris
loop
nowhere fast
spoke to Carol
cemetry gates
goodbye will be farewell
find out for yourself
is it really so strange
crashin bores
pigsty
first of the gang

Good stuff (up to the last 3)

I was hoping for an airing for Piccadilly Palare but we can't have everything)

I've been waiting all day, hell, all week for this!!!

Looks like a great start!!!

Re: Birmingham Setlist?

Quotes - "Welcome to the Birmingham Sympathy Hall", and, before encore with faltering voice (no high notes on Pigsty) - "The Morphine is kicking in"

Ta to JJ.

Peter

I knew Swords tour's setlist would be identical to March - July setlist.

Good to see some new additions though. :)

Hmm this faltering voice sounds a bit worrying.

If you're gonna cancel; just cancel....

None of the rubbish we had to go through in May please.

Thank you laney and noplacelikerome :thumb:

Even though... I this time also did not want to look until I go to a concert myself. :head-smack: The inevitable will follow for me now, burn a CD with these songs :guitar: and back to listening to Morrissey/The Smiths :D

A crack in the voice? You know, I had actually expected him to have a jet lag. As much as it was a great idea to hand this award over at the MTV Awards, I know what I was like each time I traveled back to Europe. It took me ages to re-adjust to the time difference. They say it is easier to travel with the sun than against the sun.

Some interesting Smiths song choices but How Soon Is Now, FOTGTD, The Loop, WDYFOFYand Bores yet again.................WHY?

There is so much better than this. Does Morrissey think that each concert is made up of 95% newbies instead of the 75% been there before brigade!

Some interesting Smiths song choices but How Soon Is Now, FOTGTD, The Loop, WDYFOFYand Bores yet again.................WHY?

There is so much better than this. Does Morrissey think that each concert is made up of 95% newbies instead of the 75% been there before brigade!

I'd quite happily listen to Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself and The Loop again and again...

Agreed on the other though

Back
Top Bottom