Morrissey Central Beloved. (August 31, 2020)

Where is ‘who will protect us from the police’ George Floyd/ US special edition!!!!

Time’s tide will smother you

people didnt take photos in those days that they take now,for a start you had to buy the film then you had to take the film to a photographic place or a chemist and wait 2 or 3 days to get them developed and it wasnt cheap either.
lolol okay

I just find clueless west coast goth-adjacent Moz fandom to be uforgivably corny.

speaking of the usual suspects 🤒
wtf does 'uforgivably' means? is it one of those pikachu words?:rolleyes:

Yep; I flagged up a twat.
I'm sorry, what I meant to say is it's so touching that all these people were so truly and genuinely affected by the passing of Morrissey's mother and this tribute video is a complete work of art and also it's really bad that all these brown-skinned people are moving to England and the NHS is also bad and it's really good to be patriotic.

I'm sorry, what I meant to say is it's so touching that all these people were so truly and genuinely affected by the passing of Morrissey's mother and this tribute video is a complete work of art and also it's really bad that all these brown-skinned people are moving to England and the NHS is also bad and it's really good to be patriotic.
You forgot to question the Covid lunacy. Nevertheless, how did that feel?

You're getting there.

Knew you'd wake up.

he’s half right.
These people sending flowers in the main, are just hoping Morrissey reads the card and contacts them or sticks them on the guest list. sorry, but it’s anything to be noticed .

Facts.

Rubbish and uncalled for. Mozzzzz’s mum did not care about you delusional fans. Why you took the time to create this is absolute madness. You’ll be the first to cry when you are denied entry to Hollywood Forever cemetery for MozzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz’s funeral in the near future.
You are crazy malllll😖👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿MOZ LOS VA A ENTERRAR A TODOS JA JA

The fans wanted to pamper him ❤❤😍😍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Bien hecho Moz se lo.merece poor

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom