Morrissey Central Beloved. (August 31, 2020)

at least they got the bikini pic in there. are there not more pics of his mother or what?

What a way to spoil such a masterpiece
of a song.

“Paint a vulgar picture” it would have been perfect for this level of tackiness.

I reckon this isn't about the California Son, it's about the California Mom. The people of California, specifically Moz Angeles know how much she was involved in environmental protection of her beloved Moz Angeles beaches and animal rights. An Irish immigrant who lived her American California dream. I reckon her dying words were to have her California Son run for governor of California but all you sick twat tit c***s here who talk shit, but make the mporiumuk the highest selling merch website for a living pop star and buy green vinyl re-issues of Southpaw Grammar, the foreigner money is just too hard to pass up being an alternative rock 61 year old star chipper curry fek'll aye fark arse inn nn nnnn nnnn n nnnnnn n nnn it.

You are bang out of order.

he’s half right.
These people sending flowers in the main, are just hoping Morrissey reads the card and contacts them or sticks them on the guest list. sorry, but it’s anything to be noticed .

Why we are getting involved in such a private thing as the death of one's mother, is beyond me.

he’s half right.
These people sending flowers in the main, are just hoping Morrissey reads the card and contacts them or sticks them on the guest list. sorry, but it’s anything to be noticed .
This is one of the most idiotic things I have ever read in this space.

You are just jealous of actual Morrissey fans.

We adore Morrissey.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

Posted by Madness TV.

Indeed indeed.

I honestly don't know of (m)any other famous people whose mum's death would cause such a reaction. I'm not sure if this is a good thing but each to their own and if it helps the family through their grieving who am I to judge?

Still a bit mad though, I'm sure these folks wouldn't do this if one of their actual friend's mums had recently passed.
daniel craigs father died the other day and it came up on my phone,must have been a slow news day,and i dont mean that in a cutting way.

at least they got the bikini pic in there. are there not more pics of his mother or what?
people didnt take photos in those days that they take now,for a start you had to buy the film then you had to take the film to a photographic place or a chemist and wait 2 or 3 days to get them developed and it wasnt cheap either.

stephen dedalus, steven morrissey. both mothers beastly dead.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom