Morrissey Central Beloved. (August 31, 2020)

Incredible...well done to all involved in this tribute to Elizabeth X

My goodness. Nice sentiment but horribly cheesy. Even disingenuous at parts. I'm looking at you Laura Fox.

its a nice gesture for all of these people to take time out of their day to show their respects.
wont be long till the usual suspects arrive,they really cant help themselves.

Nice of them to do so! It would have been even bigger if more of us knew in advance about the making of the video. I'm sure it would have been more contributions.
I wonder how they managed to contact Morrissey Central as there's no e-mail address on the website.
This will cheer up Morrissey a bit.

Some of this is quite bizarre. Not one of them knew the deceased. Or even indeed, Morrissey.

Some of this is quite bizarre. Not one of them knew the deceased. Or even indeed, Morrissey.

No one knew her but still, Morrissey himself opened up this to his fans, sending messages on his website about his loss and asking for prayers for his mum so I see no harm in fans getting together to pay tribute

Some of those people are beyond weird. Take that 3rd lady Joe. She only started following Morrissey 3 years ago. She’s beyond obsessed. Mid 50’s, with a family and obsessed. There are a couple more as well. Very creepy.

No one knew her but still, Morrissey himself opened up this to his fans, sending messages on his website about his loss and asking for prayers for his mum so I see no harm in fans getting together to pay tribute
Fine. Once, maybe twice. But over and over again? For a regular person nobody here ever knew? Bizarre

Posted by Madness TV.

Indeed indeed.

I honestly don't know of (m)any other famous people whose mum's death would cause such a reaction. I'm not sure if this is a good thing but each to their own and if it helps the family through their grieving who am I to judge?

Still a bit mad though, I'm sure these folks wouldn't do this if one of their actual friend's mums had recently passed.

Those are beautiful gestures from people who care about Morrissey and his mother. She had a great smile.

Rubbish and uncalled for. Mozzzzz’s mum did not care about you delusional fans. Why you took the time to create this is absolute madness. You’ll be the first to cry when you are denied entry to Hollywood Forever cemetery for MozzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz’s funeral in the near future.

Maldonado never too far away is he?

Got some red hot fans on there mind you.

Some of those people are beyond weird. Take that 3rd lady Joe. She only started following Morrissey 3 years ago. She’s beyond obsessed. Mid 50’s, with a family and obsessed. There are a couple more as well. Very creepy.
Nah you're the creepy one, I know whose side I'm on. Genuine fans paying tribute is good enough.

cringefest, but they mean well.

Surprised to see that Skinny didn’t contribute to this video.

;)

Morrissey set a trap and they fell right into it.
Horrifying nightmare, from the emperor with no clothes. Fame and adulation at any cost.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom