Becoming a member of this forum

S

Silent reader

I have been visiting this site for many years, only ever occasionally looking at this forum, but following my post yesterday, I’m thinking of maybe posting more often.

Tell me, is registering worth it? I notice many are but many others are guests. What are the benefits of being a registered user?

And what is the quality of discussion like? I was on Internet forums many moons ago, but found them...intolerant, shall we say. This was in the dim & distant past mind you, the Internet was a different place back then.

Thoughts/suggestions/advice please.

Thanking you

I have been visiting this site for many years, only ever occasionally looking at this forum, but following my post yesterday, I’m thinking of maybe posting more often.

Tell me, is registering worth it? I notice many are but many others are guests. What are the benefits of being a registered user?

And what is the quality of discussion like? I was on Internet forums many moons ago, but found them...intolerant, shall we say. This was in the dim & distant past mind you, the Internet was a different place back then.

Thanking you

You can post faster if you register. You can put Anons & posters on ignore if you don't want to see them.

There are interesting discussions.

There are a couple of trolls, but they're not that bad & you can ignore them.

DONT REGISTER!!! 🤒
UNLESS YOU PLAN TO HATE ON MAZ DONT REGISTER YOU WILL
BE BANNED!!!:banned:

IF YOU ARE A HATER HELP YOURSELF TO A DOZEN DIFFERENT LOG IN USERNAMES NO PROBLEMO:lbf:

Thanks for the advice Nerak, maybe Trolls are kept under control more than they used to be back in the day.

I’ll get registered, even if we are in the twilight years of Morrissey’s career...

Bosh, I’m here & registered! Looking forward to posting on here from time to time.

Any way my guest posts can get added to my new profile? Doesn’t really matter if they can’t, I just wondered.

Welcome. As long as you don't get entangled in the repetitive rubbish discussions this place can be quite okay-ish at times.

Thanking you
This forum tends to reflect whatever is going on with Morrissey's career. At times it has been great, right now it is probably at an all-time low - 10% music discussion, 90% right-wing lunacy and crap Photoshops.

:rolleyes:

one in each location, the church:rolleyes:
the concert.:rolleyes:
scotland:rolleyes:
the cul de sac:rolleyes:
starbucks:rolleyes:
and the imaginary non existing PR 'office':rolleyes:

It's a theatre office. And it was shut from March till October. It's still mostly on furlough/resting, with a small team working on a socially distanced Christmas show, programming Spring (subject to restrictions) & arranging readers for the open submission window.

This forum tends to reflect whatever is going on with Morrissey's career. At times it has been great, right now it is probably at an all-time low - 10% music discussion, 90% right-wing lunacy and crap Photoshops.
Not so sure; to me it seems to be:
10% music related discussion maximum - which is a great shame given the intended (or so I thought) nature of the site
10% personal axes to grind by certain elements who just want to provoke reaction, & who cannot, or don't want to, let go of the past
10% crap Photshops
10% sheer, & utter, bonkers lunacy covering a wide range of subject areas
30% hate-filled nonsense & side-swiping from left & right sources
30% out of context archive regurgitation intended to trigger even more hate-filled nonsense

Yes, it does add up to 100%, but thanks for checking anyway.

Back
Top Bottom