BBT syndrome thread

Parrots are my specialty. :D I actually know several people who are afraid of birds in general. What is so scary about birds? :confused: I mean parrots I can sort of understand because they have gnarly beaks that HURT if they bite and it;s eerie when they mindlessly mock people, but a dove or a finch? Why fear those lil guys?

I hate birds. I absolutely hate them. They are evil. Yeah, they may look innocent but in reality they're out to get you. Especially when you're sitting at an outside cafe or restaurant. Just waiting, with their big claws. And then BANG!!!!!

I hate birds. I absolutely hate them. They are evil. Yeah, they may look innocent but in reality they're out to get you. Especially when you're sitting at an outside cafe or restaurant. Just waiting, with their big claws. And then BANG!!!!!

I'm not fond of pigeons, but generally birds are nice creatures.

Really sad that you have problems with many animals. :(

I'm not fond of pigeons, but generally birds are nice creatures.

Really sad that you have problems with many animals. :(

I'm allergic to a lot of animals, so I've grown up hearing that I have to avoid animals and I think that's really the reason that I'm scared of them.

I'm allergic to a lot of animals, so I've grown up hearing that I have to avoid animals and I think that's really the reason that I'm scared of them.

My mother threw away my favourite feather pillow because I'm allergic to feathers.
I learnt to sleep without a pillow which is great because I don't have any wrinkles on my neck.

However, it didn't stop my father keeping some chickens and other birds.

I'm glad I like animals in general (but I dislike some of them).

My mother threw away my favourite feather pillow because I'm allergic to feathers.
I learnt to sleep without a pillow which is great because I don't have any wrinkles on my neck.

However, it didn't stop my father keeping some chickens and other birds.

I'm glad I like animals in general (but I dislike some of them).

Does sleeping with a pillow give you wrinkles on the neck? :eek: I could never sleep without a pillow.

Does sleeping with a pillow give you wrinkles on the neck? :eek: I could never sleep without a pillow.

Yes.

Some of my friends who are same age as me have wrinkles on their neck because they use a pillow.

If you don't want to have wrinkles on your neck, start sleeping without a pillow.

Yes.

Some of my friends who are same age as me have wrinkles on their neck because they use a pillow.

If you don't want to have wrinkles on your neck, start sleeping without a pillow.

Dear god, this was the worst. At around what age did you notice them on your friends? No, I'm not worried, it's going to be many years until I will start getting wrinkles. And when I am I'll botox them all away. Let the botox become your friend.

Parrots are my specialty. :D I actually know several people who are afraid of birds in general. What is so scary about birds? :confused: I mean parrots I can sort of understand because they have gnarly beaks that HURT if they bite and it;s eerie when they mindlessly mock people, but a dove or a finch? Why fear those lil guys?

I'm not scared of doves and finches and chickens. Just parrots, because their beaks can take your finger off, but if you hold them too tightly, they die. So it's a terrifying tightrope of trying to keep all your appendages whilst trying to carefully restrain the bird so it doesn't die while you attempt to draw blood or trim nails or do some other procedure, and the stress might kill it anyway, meaning either you lose a finger or you might be faced with explaining to someone why their bird is dead. I'd rather avoid the whole experience.

I'm afraid of:

- heights (can't even step on a ladder)
- insects with eight legs (no matter what size)
- my friend's (who breeds chickens) evil rooster Paul
- a guy called Chris Wilde
- human babies
- garbage

I know someone who is scared to death by buttons :crazy:

European wasps
Any wasps actually
Kiss (the band)
Putting on weight
hidden bills (that I forgot to pay)
Centrelink (social security)
scary people on public transport