BBC3 Most Annoying People 2011

Morrissey was listed as number 31 on the list just now, for his comments about those 97 children that were shot in Norway (I think?). Not sure who any of the talking heads were, but they certainly have no business commenting on other peoples annoyingness... They also used Bigmouth Strikes Again in the background for the person before him: a hairdresser called James Brown who, ironically, got in trouble for using the word n*****.

Just watched it now....I don't think an "annoying statement" really. Anyway, we could talk about this till the sun goes down. So thats is all I'm saying on that subject.

my brother calls morrisey a scumbag cause of silly tv show

my brother called morrisey a scumbag just because he saw bbc three's annoying people of 2011 now not only have i always hated bbc three but like morrisey or not he has more talent in his small finger then any of those "famous" parasites on that show will ever have

Re: my brother calls morrisey a scumbag cause of silly tv show

In a way it's good for him to still be considered annoying, or even infuriating. Is anybody else from pop(ular) music on the list?

The only problem is that most of the rest of the people (and things) on there are actually annoying, because many of them are shit to begin with and will be forgotten completely in time.

Tags
annoying bbc three brother morrisey scumbag
Back
Top Bottom