Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center (Sep. 20, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Spent The Day In Bed / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Break Up The Family / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Morrissey and Interpol Go Classic Post-Punk on the Erwin Center by Alyssa Quiles (4 photos) - The Austin Chronicle. Link posted by klaus.
  • A-LIST: Morrissey and Interpol perform at the Frank Erwin Center (44 photos) - Austin 360. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Setlist photo posted by @balaramshakti / Instagram. Detail / link posted by Famous when dead.

full

Last edited:

Setlist ongoing, so provisional.
FWD.

Break up the family

“Have you heard about the storm in Houston? We’re all going to die!!”

Didn’t introduce his Austin band members....in Austin. But did in Dallas.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Spent The Day In Bed / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out Fot Yourself / Break Up The Family / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

For is misspelled in WDYFOFY

No band intro but he seemed pretty chatty and in good spirits. The crowd was... calm and tame? Maybe that was our area with the same old fogies as us.

That was the most underattended show I’ve ever seen at the Frank Erwin Center in my 33 years of going to that arena. Empty pockets of seats all over the place in the lower seating & most of the upper mezzanine was open. Lots of room at the back of the floor too. The sound was very clear, especially for the vocals for both bands.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom