• 7-8k

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 8k+

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 29227

Can those who wish to show their hand & put their metaphorical money where their mouth is, please indicate your guesstimation for attendance tonight in Leeds, and then post who you are & what range you voted:

I'm going for 8k+
Don't know how just yet but we'll try & get official figures somehow after the event.

I'm going for 8k+
Don't know how just yet but we'll try & get official figures somehow after the event.

Is that possible if the 2nd tier is closed off to the left and right of the central area?

Last edited:
Just been up to the arena, theres literally 12 people queuing so we have gone to Wetherspoons around the corner. Sad thing is, most of them 12 have been there 4 hours to make sure they get to the front.

Probably a lot more coming, but most gigs I've been to have have thousands here by now. We turned up at 4:15, there was 12 people queuing so we went to wetherspoons for an hour

Saddest thing is, those 12 people have been here since this morning hoping to get to the front. Really poor turn out.

1200 queuing :D
everyone is alert should they spot Hugh in the vicinity with his stupid rolled up Palestine flag.:poop:

Back
Top Bottom