Morrissey Central "AS TIME FADES" (June 15, 2021)

AS TIME FADES

June 15, 2021

unnamed-1_ompenl.jpg

1977? 1978?
with cousins Elizabeth Shepherd
and Susan Shepherd.

(Autobiography mentions Elizabeth and Susan as his aunt Jeane's daughters)

Last edited:
Morrissey is so cool. I wish I could of known Morrissey back in the 1970s before he became famous in more simple times and things were a slower pace back then. The people who knew him back then were very blessed and fortunate. I would rather be in that world than what we have now.

Morrissey is so cool. I wish I could of known Morrissey back in the 1970s before he became famous in more simple times and things were a slower pace back then. The people who knew him back then were very blessed and fortunate. I would rather be in that world than what we have now.
Back in the 70s did they teach English?

You got any gigs planned in the near future Frank??
Yes, The Who at Wembley in July (25.000 spectators). No, joking aside. Been there, done that. At almost 50, the desire to go to concerts is slowly waning. Some of the heroes of the past are well into their 70s and rock is for the young. I'm on the verge of concert retirement. Might return for a one-off with Mozza ( without the mullet + better vibes) in 2022.

Yes, The Who at Wembley in July (25.000 spectators). No, joking aside. Been there, done that. At almost 50, the desire to go to concerts is slowly waning. Some of the heroes of the past are well into their 70s and rock is for the young. I'm on the verge of concert retirement. Might return for a one-off with Mozza ( without the mullet + better vibes) in 2022.
I know what you mean... it’s the travelling that annoys me and the entire expense of it all..
Think I’m gonna stay local as there are some good small venues up here.like the Brickyard, olde fire station and the sands centre..
And the racecourse and Bitts park, both can hold 10 k..
You got anything booked with your band ???

I know what you mean... it’s the travelling that annoys me and the entire expense of it all..
Think I’m gonna stay local as there are some good small venues up here.like the Brickyard, olde fire station and the sands centre..
And the racecourse and Bitts park, both can hold 10 k..
You got anything booked with your band ???
No sir, just working on rough garage demos like "Corona Baby" for our own funs sake.
Stay local, forever!

AS TIME FADES

June 15, 2021

View attachment 73297

1977? 1978?
with cousins Elizabeth Shepherd
and Susan Shepherd.

(Autobiography mentions Elizabeth and Susan as his aunt Jeane's daughters)
Makes me laugh, how Moz sells himself as the wall flower type , at times
Yeah , he can be a bit camp , though not often, but he isn't a wall flower type
Often his photos from his youth show him to be a jock ,
This one for instance , he looks like one of the jocks in the John Hughes films.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom