Morrissey Central "AS TIME FADES" (June 15, 2021)

AS TIME FADES

June 15, 2021

unnamed-1_ompenl.jpg

1977? 1978?
with cousins Elizabeth Shepherd
and Susan Shepherd.

(Autobiography mentions Elizabeth and Susan as his aunt Jeane's daughters)

Last edited:
I'm surprised Sam hasn't photoshopped out the two relatives and replaced them with Bruce Lee and David Bowie.
It will be one of the backdrops during his final stand in life in Las Vegas.

I reckon king road? :crazy: This, like all the photos posted from MC since California Mom died was taken in Moz Angeles during warm winter days outdoors. I reckon bikinis, beach, bright Moz Angeles sun, people happy and smiling...etc. Catching on duped dumbshits? I reckon I was in the area today and could not resist. This photo from MC was taken in the San Fernando Valley where California Son's real childhood home is. His neighborhood was full of old brick houses that people in LA built with before they realized brick crumbles in an earthquake and are now very rare to see in Moz Angeles. I took as a discrete photo I could without taking a large photo of the street because of the psychopath stalkers here a million miles away from Moz Angeles conducting digital forensic analysis of the photo and selling everything they own to try and make it to Moz Angeles and stalk California Son.

I reckon "Shepherd" is not an Irish last name so there is no way those people in the photo are his relatives twat tit fark arse he doesn't live in LA chipper curry inn nnn nnnnn it.

morr san fern house.jpg

I reckon king road? :crazy: This, like all the photos posted from MC since California Mom died was taken in Moz Angeles during warm winter days outdoors. I reckon bikinis, beach, bright Moz Angeles sun, people happy and smiling...etc. Catching on duped dumbshits? I reckon I was in the area today and could not resist. This photo from MC was taken in the San Fernando Valley where California Son's real childhood home is. His neighborhood was full of old brick houses that people in LA built with before they realized brick crumbles in an earthquake and are now very rare to see in Moz Angeles. I took as a discrete photo I could without taking a large photo of the street because of the psychopath stalkers here a million miles away from Moz Angeles conducting digital forensic analysis of the photo and selling everything they own to try and make it to Moz Angeles and stalk California Son.

I reckon "Shepherd" is not an Irish last name so there is no way those people in the photo are his relatives twat tit fark arse he doesn't live in LA chipper curry inn nnn nnnnn it.

View attachment 73409

f***ing hell I wouldn't out my grandma who has Alzheimer's in a shithole like that, have you ever seen Beechmount? That shack would fit in the utility room of his departed mothers home.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom