Article: Updated tour dates posted on the official Morrissey Facebook page - additional shows: Holly

This from Morrissey's Official Facebook page...

"Morrissey will resume his North American tour with a performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live Tuesday, February 26 followed by a 27-city tour with newly added cities. The additional shows include the legendary Hollywood High School, Richmond, VA, Philadelphia, PA and as promised Morrissey will return to Flint, MI. The tour includes a sold-out date at the Staples Center with special guests Patti Smith and her band as well as a special performance at Hollywood High School Auditorium.

Due to venue availability, the engagement at Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco is unable to be rescheduled. Instead, Morrissey will be playing famed venue, Warfield Theater. Tickets for Hollywood High School will go on sale Tuesday, February 26 while Flint, MI, Indianapolis, IN, Philadelphia, PA, Richmond, VA, and San Francisco, CA (Warfield Theater) will go on sale Friday, March 1. All tickets previously purchased will be honored at rescheduled dates, except Flint and San Francisco (Warfield Theater) where new tickets will need to be purchased.

Morrissey 2013 North American Tour Dates

2/27 San Diego, CA @ Balboa Theater
3/1 Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center*
3/2 Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood High School
3/4 Davis, CA @ Robert Mondavi Center
3/6 Seattle, WA @ Moore Theatre
3/8 Portland, OR @ Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
3/9 San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom
3/18 Lawrence, KS @ Liberty Hall
3/19 Lincoln, NE @ Rococo Theatre
3/22 Minneapolis, MN @ Orpheum
3/23 Chicago, IL @ Chicago Theater
3/27 Clear Lake, IA @ Surf Ballroom
3/29 Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium
3/30 Atlanta, GA @ Cobb Energy Center
4/2 Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
4/3 Richmond, VA @ National
4/6 Philadelphia, PA @ Tower Theater
4/8 Flint, MI @ Whiting Auditorium
4/9 Indianapolis, IN @ Murat Theater
4/12 Beaumont, TX @ Jefferson Theater
4/13 Pharr, TX @ Pharr Entertainment Center
4/15 Dallas, TX @ Palladium
4/16 Austin, TX @ Austin Music Hall
4/19 Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theater
4/20 Las Vegas, NV @ The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
4/23 El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
4/26 Denver, CO @ Temple Hoyne Buell Theatre
4/28 Salt Lake City, UT @ Kingsbury Hall
4/30 San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
*Special guests Patti Smith and her band
**Kristeen Young will open on all nights"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Updated tour dates posted on the official Morrissey Facebook page - addi

nice!

I hate when he adds shows when I have $20. :o

Re: Article: Updated tour dates posted on the official Morrissey Facebook page - addi

Thanks for rescheduling the Nashville date...hopefully I can get tickets.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! 2 tickets turned in at the Ryman....BALCONY, CENTRE STAGE ROW 10 $65 each! Hubby got 'em! THANK YOU!!!!

okay, let's try this again, Austin Tx!......and maybe Pharr & Beaumont too

29 shows in 62 days?! I hope he feels rejuvenated because that's an ambitious schedule.

Yes lets hope "The band members" don't become ill again like last time eh !!!!!!

No more miserable lies please, mind you there can't be many more excuses left in that black book of his now surely its been exhausted to the max.

Kate and Wills

I had assumed the Davies Hall show was just scrapped. Great to see that he's trying to reschedule and for the Warfield (love that place). -MR

Boy, what a moneygrabber. He is going to bore everyone in Philly and elsewhere with the same boring, lackluster songs.

Boy, what a moneygrabber. He is going to bore everyone in Philly and elsewhere with the same boring, lackluster songs.

Then do't go!

Personally I'm thrilled he added the Philly show!! We all have a pretty good idea of what songs will be played, so it's not like he's "tricking" anyone.

I admit I would prefer a more varied setlist but when I see him live I love every minute of it (this tour more than ever)! Truly there is noone who sings with more passion than Morrissey and his voice is better now than ever. I'm looking forward to re-restarted ;) tour.

From Facebook:

Morrissey is thankful for being invited to perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live tomorrow, February 26. However, he cannot morally be on a television program where the cast members of Duck Dynasty will also be guests. Morrissey would be honored to play the show, if Duck Dynasty were removed.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that isn't going to happen.

Any word on the Mexico show? :confused:

Yes its gonna be announced but just before it goes ahead (about an hour and a half before) Jessie or Boz not sure which yet
(they're gonna toss a coin for it) Are going to go A W O L and Moz will announce that he can't perform without them.
Then they'll pack up and the missing one will re-appear for the next gigs on the list. Its all still being plotted its early days but you get the jist

Yes its gonna be announced but just before it goes ahead (about an hour and a half before) Jessie or Boz not sure which yet
(they're gonna toss a coin for it) Are going to go A W O L and Moz will announce that he can't perform without them.
Then they'll pack up and the missing one will re-appear for the next gigs on the list. Its all still being plotted its early days but you get the jist

Shut up. You know nothing.:crazy:

according to ticketmaster...Flint is cancelled...again!! seriously. no joke.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom