Article: Morrissey interview in The Daily Beast – Obama ‘Has Meant Nothing’ and Trump ‘Can’t Be Allo

Re: Morrissey interview in The Daily Beast – Obama ‘Has Meant Nothing’

The title as the article is very misleading ( what else is new). Read in context he makes some good points. Good for him.

Morrissey won't reply to an e-mail from Johnny Marr. How can he criticize Obama's response to Furgeson?

Let's say your RIDICULOUS assertion is true -- Moz has never, ever spoken to an African-American. (Oy vey). What does that have to do with his awareness of colorism? Let's say his only knowledge of it is from seeing Spike Lee's School Daze. (Again, oy vey.) Does that mean he shouldn't broach the subject?

i would think so. if his expertixe is based on watching a spike lee movie maybe he should keep his mouth shut.
what a stupid think to say, that obama is white.
he is a total moron, with his silly 'plastic' shoes that are sooo expensive. LOL you can get them at the dollar store.

Morrissey won't reply to an e-mail from Johnny Marr. How can he criticize Obama's response to Furgeson?

There's a large difference between not responding to an ex-bandmate's email and being the president of the United States and not responding to racially-based crimes and violent protests.

There's a large difference between not responding to an ex-bandmate's email and being the president of the United States and not responding to racially-based crimes and violent protests.

...and THAT is the sound of sarcasm spiraling slowly down the drain

I don't know why he just doesn't finally pop the question to Nancy and become a US citizen and run for US president as a democrat. He sure would get the mexican vote in the Southwest and then he can play that Kennedy Irish Catholic thing and get a huge white vote. I really think he could make a run. I know he probably won't because all the mean people on this board will say he just married Nancy to become a US citizen. Anonymous-

i would think so. if his expertixe is based on watching a spike lee movie maybe he should keep his mouth shut.
what a stupid think to say, that obama is white.
he is a total moron, with his silly 'plastic' shoes that are sooo expensive. LOL you can get them at the dollar store.

When did he portray himself as an expert?

His comments have failed to stir any controversies in the media, aside from this site. These articles and his commentary are pretty much ignored.

Maybe Obama should be hosting watermelon parties on the white house lawn, rap battles instead of meetings of congress, a pitbull instead of a poodle and spinners on his lowered Presidential Escalade touring car.

You sound racist, Morrissey. The color of a presidents skin is MOOT. Also the statistics for how he's boosted the economy and jobless rate are staggering. Sorry he didn't pardon more than one goddam turkey.

*wipes a single tear away*

You and I AGREE ON MOZ'S RACISM?

*SOBS*

I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!!!!!!!!!

As a Canadian, I'm sick to death of anti-Obama comments about how he's screwed people over with Obamacare. Are you f***ing kidding me?!

I'd like to know what Moz thinks Obama *should* be doing regarding police brutality and the black community. It's disgusting, atrocious and is
a far, far more complex issue than he thinks it is.

He still makes some good points when he isn't trying to troll the potus hoping for a press conference shout out.

Good god... this guy.
If Morrissey thinks that Obama's behavior(of not sending black militia's to Furgeson, etc.) makes him white inside, what must he think of the handful ( and they do exist) of black fans that listen to his music.

I think I saw one once at a show!

That's why he was violated at the airport. Special privileges. Mmm hmm.

No Morrissey would get special privileges because is a white wealthy man. He has really nothing to say about black people or anyone else including women who are still challenged and debated to this day. WTF does he know? He has the privilege to isolate and protect himself. His disdain for security?Really? This from a white man who has security people watching after his own hide? He needs to stfu seriously. Otherwise , carry your own umbrella and get it yourself buddy.

Healthcare only helps when you're sick or injured, otherwise it's just an excuse for doctors to give you unnecessary molestings and shots. So, the poor are supposed to be happy even though the wage system hasn't been abolished. What does Obama say about the exploitation of labor? Nada. He's too busy perpetrating drone violence against innocent citizens of other countries.

#TellThemOffMoz

Also, please sit down with a poor, black American who had NO health insurance eight years ago and tell them to their face that Obama does NOTHING for them now that they have an inkling of universal healthcare coverage. Please do this after pretending to have cancer. You need to reign it the f*** in and do some goddam research before telling crowds of people NOT to vote while the f***tards NOT attending your concerts vote IN dumbasses like Trump. You are doing a DISSERVICE to the greater good while riding the coattails of a comedian in need of medication whispering bullshit in your ear.

*wipes a single tear away*

You and I AGREE ON MOZ'S RACISM?

*SOBS*

I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!!!!!!!!!

As a Canadian, I'm sick to death of anti-Obama comments about how he's screwed people over with Obamacare. Are you f***ing kidding me?!

I'd like to know what Moz thinks Obama *should* be doing regarding police brutality and the black community. It's disgusting, atrocious and is
a far, far more complex issue than he thinks it is.

moz doesnt know of what he speaks, hes been pampered all his life. first by johnny then by boz.
what does he know about anything. he cant even find cheap plastic shoes.

I'm glad that at least he's cleared up the fact that he doesn't actually have cancer. Though the idea that he could just casually toss that word into an interview, and not expect the press and fans to take notice is laughable.

Healthcare only helps when you're sick or injured, otherwise it's just an excuse for doctors to give you unnecessary molestings and shots. So, the poor are supposed to be happy even though the wage system hasn't been abolished. What does Obama say about the exploitation of labor? Nada. He's too busy perpetrating drone violence against innocent citizens of other countries.

#TellThemOffMoz

maybe we should elect moz tyrant so he can fix the world from his damon accompanied perch in the five star hotel.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom