Armond White's Best Pop Music of 2020 includes IANADOAC - National Review

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain made it into one end of year list. Unsurprisingly, it's Armond White's: Best Pop Music of 2020 | National Review

I Am Not a Dog on a Chain, by Morrissey

"A call to arms, legs, the body parts in between, and, ultimately, a call for courage. The title track takes inspiration from ’60s Bob Dylan while the entire album speaks to the political ruses and personal evasions of the time — ours and Morrissey’s own, which he always teases. His electrifying duet with Thelma Houston calls out hypocrisy yet offers affection. Every track — each one about the adventure of living — is more than relevant; they feel immediate."

MOZ_3518.jpg
Awesome picture! Viva Moz ! You and the rest of the Melvis posse really think comparing him to the King is a insult ? ? ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !

Awesome picture! Viva Moz ! You and the rest of the Melvis posse really think comparing him to the King is a insult ? ? ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !

It depends on which Elvis you prefer. Morrissey is coming to resemble the bloated, sequined, Vegas clown that was Elvis in the Seventies, not the debonair young hillbilly hipster Elvis of the Fifties. Look at that glittery green suit. The only thing missing is a high collar and a cape. He should use Also Sprach Zarathustra as his entrance music and make it complete.

It depends on which Elvis you prefer. Morrissey is coming to resemble the bloated, sequined, Vegas clown that was Elvis in the Seventies, not the debonair young hillbilly hipster Elvis of the Fifties. Look at that glittery green suit. The only thing missing is a high collar and a cape. He should use Also Sprach Zarathustra as his entrance music and make it complete.
The suit is awesome but you wouldn't know cause you're a total f***ing bore. Acting like your opinion is f***ing fact, man
Moz still looking better than you ever were

The suit is awesome but you wouldn't know cause you're a total f***ing bore. Acting like your opinion is f***ing fact, man
Moz still looking better than you ever were

I don’t think my opinion is fact. These things will always be subjective. If you think that suit is awesome, then okay. But a fanatical devotion tends to overlook much. I’m sure the middle-aged women throwing their panties onto the 70s Vegas stage for fat Elvis with pomaded hair and sideburns thought his glitter suits were awesome, too. Non-cultists may differ.

Last edited:
Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom