any one want to make a confession!

I'm glad that my flamate was admitted to a psychiatric ward yesterday and is now heavily sedated.

She was driving me nuts.

:o

haha oh snap! is she okay? did she totally freak out and go batshit crazy?

Yeah, totally crazy. :eek:

In the 1 and a half years I've been in this house, it's the third time she has had a period of psychosis. This time really got to me. It's really creepy to see someone change like that and go downhill. I am not sure if she is okay. I don't think she's going to be okay for a long time.

Yeah, totally crazy. :eek:

In the 1 and a half years I've been in this house, it's the third time she has had a period of psychosis. This time really got to me. It's really creepy to see someone change like that and go downhill. I am not sure if she is okay. I don't think she's going to be okay for a long time.

damn, well hopefully they'll put her on some strong meds!

This isn't juicy at all, but I admit I make nicknames for all my coworkers. I only use them with my best friend at work. The people we talked about today were Bambi (this tall scrawny nerdy guy who talks in a whisper and I swear I could pick him up and snap him in half over my knee), GF (gay face! a new guy who started recently who acts like he's God's gift to women and looks like he just got a mystic tan), and FC (firecrotch--a noisy redhead who loves the sound of her own voice). I know, I'm totally going to hell. :guitar:

That's not so bad--I make nicknames for most users of this site (the ones I pay attention to, anyway). :D

ur sig is gonna give me nightmares

HAHAHA! I am so shot this morning that I just zoned out for two minutes on this thread when I was looking at NRiTH's sig....what was freaky about it is that the radio in my office is playing the Clash's "Rock the Casbah" and they are in perfect sync. :guitar: f***in freaky!!! :eek:

a picture of john mccain?

Hmmm...I'll have to see whether McCain's been "shoop-da-woop"ed yet. Howard Dean would be an obvious alternative...

HAHAHA! I am so shot this morning that I just zoned out for two minutes on this thread when I was looking at NRiTH's sig....what was freaky about it is that the radio in my office is playing the Clash's "Rock the Casbah" and they are in perfect sync. :guitar: f***in freaky!!! :eek:

Oh, really? I'll have to try that out...

too bad I turned off my sigs. :rolleyes:

I almost hit someone downtown with my car the other day. Turning from Randolph onto Wabash waiting for pedestrians to cross so I can turn left... I waited for this girl to cross and thought she was the last of the straglers, there must have been a guy in my blind spot -drivers side- and as soon as I turned, he was literally right next to my car. Near miss. He turned around and punched my window. Scared the crap out of me. I rolled down the window and yelled I'M SORRY I'M SORRY but he kept on going with his iPod... Nothing like a nice leisurely drive home...damn

Back
Top Bottom