Any Morrissey-Solo people going solo? (alone)

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
With all this talk and threads about cancellations i can't help but have the natural survival response of un-anchored possitivity. Its the only thing i can do right now cos im jus gonna be worrying about it for the next 3 months. So i hope no-one minds me thinkin ahead to the UK dates with sheepish joy!

Anyway.. is anyone goin on this tour by themselves?

Have you gone alone before? How do you find it?

Anyone here maybe meeting up for drinks before the Royal Albert Hall gig?

loooove dom x

At this point I'm going by myself to the 30th May Brixton gig, and would be up for meeting some peoples to line up with etc.

i will be going alone to very show i have a ticket for except for the one on the 15th.

I am going alone to the DC show. I have been to several LA shows alone and I like it. It is easier to move around the place when you don't have to worry about where the rest of your peeps are.

I will be going alone to England for the Manchester shows and the London shows. I've been to several Morrissey shows alone, and I've had a great time. Everyone in line is usually very friendly.

I'll be solo for Asheville and Durham. Love to meet up with some "so-lowers" and haven't seen a meet-up or after-show" mentioned in either town! Let's get it started!

Joey, I hope you'll organize an Asheville meet-up as a senior member. I was Baltimoz from '04-':guitar:08 on here and then my id disappeared or got reset. I'm doing Richmond and Foxwoods too and I don't see any meet-up either.

going myself too :) but seriously op you're never on your own at a Morrissey gig, I think that's what sets Morrissey's fans apart from every other artist, everyone outside the gig is so friendly and approachable and people from so many different countries, backgrounds etc. That's what makes it special! ;)

Back
Top Bottom