Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Adam Richamaa: Man vs Food

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Andrew Zimmern: Bizarre Foods

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Some of us seem to be "foodies" I myself enjoy the hedonistic locations as visited by Adam Richman on Man v Food. I equally enjoy the travel experiences and the getting to know the culture behind the food on Anthony Bourdain's, No Reservations.

You have a favorite?

anthony-bourdain-no-reservations.jpg

VS

51wRNThJrUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Just for fun I threw in Andrew Zimmern: Bizarre Foods

tumblr_lnfq8n9zZJ1qi5rwpo1_400.jpg

The two are chalk and cheese Bourdain is a proper foodie when he speaks of food cooking and food it's from a completely different place than man v food, having said that i love both. Never seen bizarre foods, that sounds intreaguing, may try piratebay it.

I would choose Bourdain, because he has genuine knowledge about food and stuff. Even though he was a assface towards vegetarians and vegetarianism; but I know that he respected some aspects of the Hindu religion, where vegetarianism is encouraged, when he visited India.

Last edited:
I would choose Bourdain, because he has genuine knowledge about food and stuff. Even though he was a assface towards vegetarians and vegetarianism; but I know that he respected some aspects of the Hindu religion, where vegetarianism is encouraged, when he visited India.

Ha - he respected Vegetarianism as a part of a culture/religion. However he has said that vegetarianism is a first world privilege.

Anthony Bourdain: The Leonard Cohen of Food.

I find Anthony Bourdain's show interesting and funny. The other two shows gross me out.:sick:

Bourdain is a pretentious dick. His face makes me sick...his voice makes me sicker.

Bourdain is a pretentious dick. His face makes me sick...his voice makes me sicker.

But the fries at Les Halles in NYC ARE absolutely amazing and live up to the hype. I enjoy Bourdain but I have to admit that I have a sick fascination when it comes to some of the places that Adam has gone to on Man v Food. Buffalo Cantina in Brooklyn does indeed make the spiciest wings I have ever had. They did not even showcase the hottest sauce they offer. Richman only tried the second hottest sauce and he had a hard time doing it. Their hottest burns... like makes your face go numb. Katz Delicatessen in Manhattan was featured by both Bourdain and Richman and is one of my most favorite late night spot to chow down at.

Sandwich I had at Katz...
Pastrami reuben with the sauerkraut spicy mustard and a taste of delicious love. A side of fries and a side of sweet and sour pickles along with a Doc Browns. Pure heaven.

8cc82445.jpg

But the fries at Les Halles in NYC ARE absolutely amazing and live up to the hype. I enjoy Bourdain but I have to admit that I have a sick fascination when it comes to some of the places that Adam has gone to on Man v Food. Buffalo Cantina in Brooklyn does indeed make the spiciest wings I have ever had. They did not even showcase the hottest sauce they offer. Richman only tried the second hottest sauce and he had a hard time doing it. Their hottest burns... like makes your face go numb.

orochonlevels.jpg

After seeing the Orochon ramen episode I decided to take a trip to little Tokyo to try the special #2 challenge for myself. It wasn't a big deal to consume spice-wise (as I am a freak of nature when it comes to spicy foods) but it did end up giving me some pretty terrible heartburn.

Ha - he respected Vegetarianism as a part of a culture/religion. However he has said that vegetarianism is a first world privilege.

And he is right about that, in the same respect, eating unnecessary amounts of meat daily could also be a first-world privilege.

I love my privileges!

I actually don't eat as much meat as people probably believe. Too much is not good for you.

MAN VS FOOD!!!!! hell yeah

Oh, hello there. Allow me to reintroduce myself...
(I edited the original video I posted to the one from Philly just for you)

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant vote in your pole. I have no idea who andrew zimmern is or who adam richamaa is:confused::lbf:

Zimmern hosts Bizarre foods. He has even been on en episode with Bourdain on No Reservations and even been on an episode with Adam Richman (OK you caught the typo) on an episode of Man v Food.

the last couple of Anthony Bourdain episodes were fantastic :thumb:

if you have an iPhone get the travel channel application that is like yelp... or urbanspoon... but only directs you to places that Bourdain and others on the network have visited. It is pretty interesting and will lead you to some amazing if not interesting dining.

You can vote in MY pole.

Sorry. It had to be done. :(

Somehow this reminds me that I have to resurrect a few dying threads before I go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom