Andrew Paresi tracks drums on Alain Whyte's Mute Witness premiere (May 22, 2020)

This is intresting & funny.
I missed this one.

FWD.

Intersting to see these guys playing together. I don't think there was much of a crossover period with them both in the band was there? Maybe the 'My Love Life'/'Pregnant for the Last Time' period only?

I have Andrew paresis spoof Morrissey song on my phone,i actually think its a good song,so good dutch radio fell for it.hes very good at doing accents,he was great in an interview with Julie Hamill.to any newbies its called MELANIE or its sometimes known as A GIRL I USED TO KNOW.its on youtube.

Intersting to see these guys playing together. I don't think there was much of a crossover period with them both in the band was there? Maybe the 'My Love Life'/'Pregnant for the Last Time' period only?
Alain Whyte played harmonica on the Sing You Life single with Paresi on drums. I think that's about it as far as crossover goes.

My Love Life and Pregnant for the Last Time have Alain, Boz, Gary and Spencer mistakenly credited on the back of the singles as the musicians but the actual musicians that recorded those two singles were the same group that recorded Kill Uncle; Nevin, Bedford and Paresi. Boz played guitar on Pregnant for the Last Time and Sing Your Life.

What Nevin clips are you referring to? Can you post them?
Actually, what I meant to say was, that a horde of ex-musicians take part in interviews, listening sessions or clips. Nevin recently also played "I know it's gonna happen someday" in a tent alone (see below). Paresi tells a lot and openly about the phase 88-91, Bridgwood talks up Vauxhall and Whyte did a great job on my favorite albums in the last 3 weeks. All this is very interesting and brings to light f.e. very nice informations about still existing material and the working process at that time. In any case, you learn more about the magic of Morrissey than if you would deal with the daily burps on morrisseycentral.

Last edited:
Actually, what I meant to say was, that a horde of ex-musicians take part in interviews, listening sessions or clips. Nevin recently also played "I know it's gonna happen someday" in a tent alone (see below). Paresi tells a lot and openly about the phase 88-91, Bridgewood talks up Vauxhall and Whyte did a great job on my favorite albums in the last 3 weeks. All this is very interesting and brings to light f.e. very nice informations about still existing material and the working process at that time. In any case, you learn more about the magic of Morrissey than if you would deal with the daily burps on morrisseycentral.

Man that was in tents.

Nevin is great to listen to in the jewel in the crown doco.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom