Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

For f***s' sake, what is WRONG with him? He's lost, utterly lost down right-wing Youtube rabbit holes.

There's no point even attempting to engage with or explain away this idiocy. He's lost.

This is all coming from one person.

Screenshot_20201220-132415~2.png

He's posted stuff like this since March.
It's clearly spilling in to Central.
Someone needs to have a word.
Other 'inner circle' band members have been celebrating their relatives getting vaccinated on socials...

[sigh]
FWD.

View attachment 66790

Other 'inner circle' band members have been celebrating their relatives getting vaccinated on socials...

[sigh]
FWD.
Well, yeah, but clearly it's done with permission. "Look what I posted Moz, do you approve?". It's depressing and dangerous. They should both be ashamed.

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

With apologies for going down a "right-wing rabbit hole," isn't the "longstanding condition" explanation suspicious? How would one work as a nurse with such a condition? The pain of an injection is a pretty mild level of pain. Presumably you would be passing out on almost a weekly basis. Paper cuts, stubbed toes, scalding sink water, a nervous patient squeezing your hand, &c. And if she does have this longstanding condition, why did she agree to give a press conference if she knows she's prone to passing out after feeling pain?

On the other hand, if it's all a Judaeo-Luciferian conspiracy, you would think (if the vaccine is dangerous) they would have the minimal widsom to inject their photo-op actors and actresses with a placebo. Or find an actress who isn't a fainter after receiving a shot.

With apologies for going down a "right-wing rabbit hole," isn't the "longstanding condition" explanation suspicious? How would one work as a nurse with such a condition? The pain of an injection is a pretty mild level of pain. Presumably you would be passing out on almost a weekly basis. Paper cuts, stubbed toes, scalding sink water, a nervous patient squeezing your hand, &c. And if she does have this longstanding condition, why did she agree to give a press conference if she knows she's prone to passing out after feeling pain?

On the other hand, if it's all a Judaeo-Luciferian conspiracy, you would think (if the vaccine is dangerous) they would have the minimal widsom to inject their photo-op actors and actresses with a placebo. Or find an actress who isn't a fainter after receiving a shot.
By what mechanism could a vaccine cause fainting almost immediately after being administered?
Fainting is a well-known reaction to stress and pain is a stressor. I don't see anything remotely suspicious about someone fainting after experiencing a sharp pain such as an injection.

By what mechanism could a vaccine cause fainting almost immediately after being administered?

The implication being made is that it's not actually a vaccine. It's something bad for you, and it's "coming for you" courtesy the NWO, ZOG, TPTB, or whichever. I don't cotton to this theory personally; I'm just saying the explanation for the nurse's fainting seems fishy. Is there a medical term for her condition?

Fainting is a well-known reaction to stress and pain is a stressor. I don't see anything remotely suspicious about someone fainting after experiencing a sharp pain such as an injection.
Indeed. The critical faculties of the 'defend at all costs, no matter how insane' are immediately suppressed. The very fact that the internet has been scoured for this one instance, and not the other TENS OF THOUSANDS that are clearly happening should tell you immediately that this is grade-a straw clutching, and right-wing conspiraloon boobery. The very question that anyone attempting to use this as an example of anything are - where are all the others? Go find them post them. But the issue here is that they won't do that, and will instead tell you that such things are being suppressed by the illuminati, Bill Gates, or aliens. Or summat.

Last edited:

To clarify, that's not what I find suspicious. There are many people averse to getting shots, and I don't doubt that there are some extremely sensitive people who pass out when getting shots. What's odd, here, is that this fainting episode is well after the shot, at least a minute or two. She received her shot and afterwards felt well enough to go in front of the press. But the article says she has a "longstanding condition." Why did she agree to do this if she knows pain makes her pass out? She can't have been ignorant of the fact that there were already a conspiracy theories about the vaccine being a killer or the mark of the beast or whatever. She would have known that passing out on live television would be a "bad look" and go viral in the worst of ways.

The implication being made is that it's not actually a vaccine. It's something bad for you, and it's "coming for you" courtesy the NWO, ZOG, TPTB, or whichever. I don't cotton to this theory personally; I'm just saying the explanation for the nurse's fainting seems fishy. Is there a medical term for her condition?
I don't know if her particular condition has a name but vasovagal syncope is fairly common and has a number of potential causes. By her own account she seems to be particularly prone and again I don't see anything surprising in her succumbing due to the stress of pain, the presence of a film crew, and who knows what else (overwork, under-eating, having had a skinful the night before etc, etc).
But if this is the best that anti-vaxxers have got against the COVID19 vaccine currently then they aren't doing very well.

Regardless of whether vaccine or not, some people have quite severe reactions to having injections...'needle phobia' is quite common but the panic, stress, hysteria, & fainting etc. usually occurs prior to the injection.

In some cases the hysteria can be it's so bad that the 'patient' has to be held down by a couple of people, & post-injection can cause fainting owing to the trauma they've just been through. In other instances the 'patient' flatly refuses to have the injection.

I find it odd, however, that someone in the nursing profession has reacted in this way post-injection. If she had a track record of fainting, it begs the question as to why she volunteered to be filmed whilst having the jab.

View attachment 66790

[sigh]
FWD.

Yeah.

It needs clarified.

If they want a shared website, that's weird, but fine if it's clear who is doing what & why.

I don't know if her particular condition has a name but vasovagal syncope is fairly common and has a number of potential causes. By her own account she seems to be particularly prone and again I don't see anything surprising in her succumbing due to the stress of pain, the presence of a film crew, and who knows what else (overwork, under-eating, having had a skinful the night before etc, etc).
But if this is the best that anti-vaxxers have got against the COVID19 vaccine currently then they aren't doing very well.

I would say they are doing well. This is great optics for them. They don't need people to know, or even question, what "vasovagal syncope" is; many people will not know nor even care to know. The whole point of these public injections is to alleviate the hysteria that the vaccine is bad. Why did the people who orchestrated this put forward a girl who by her own knowledge has this "longstanding condition"?

To clarify, that's not what I find suspicious. There are many people averse to getting shots, and I don't doubt that there are some extremely sensitive people who pass out when getting shots. What's odd, here, is that this fainting episode is well after the shot, at least a minute or two. She received her shot and afterwards felt well enough to go in front of the press. But the article says she has a "longstanding condition." Why did she agree to do this if she knows pain makes her pass out? She can't have been ignorant of the fact that there were already a conspiracy theories about the vaccine being a killer or the mark of the beast or whatever. She would have known that passing out on live television would be a "bad look" and go viral in the worst of ways.
This is classical anti-vaxxer-style tactics. You are casting doubt by asking a lot of frankly irrelevant questions designed to make the woman look either stupid, inconsistent, sinister, or some combination of all three. You are exploiting the gaps in what we know about this woman and her condition to sow the seeds of doubt. If you genuinely think that a woman fainting in a stressful situation is 'suspicious' then there's probably little I can say to convince you otherwise as you probably haven't arrived at the conclusion through either logic or reason.

This is classical anti-vaxxer-style tactics. You are casting doubt by asking a lot of frankly irrelevant questions designed to make the woman look either stupid, inconsistent, sinister, or some combination of all three. You are exploiting the gaps in what we know about this woman and her condition to sow the seeds of doubt. If you genuinely think that a woman fainting in a stressful situation is 'suspicious' then there's probably little I can say to convince you otherwise as you probably haven't arrived at the conclusion through either logic or reason.

Again, that's not what I find suspicious. What I find suspicious is why they would use a known fainter when trying to show that the vaccine is perfectly okay. This is what's called an "own goal."

The headline was so promising. I thought he, or his nephew, had some more unreleased tracks for us, as an early Christmas gift. :-(

Everybody's heading for the exit, exit, exit, exit.

exit3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 66790

[sigh]
FWD.

I can't get my head around Sams posts, he is single handedly turning people against Morrissey, I also can't get my head around why Morrissey is allowing him to make the posts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom