>> America: full of wankers <<

vicarinatutugal

can't reMember
How the childish amuse themselves

1. Number of wankers in America? 81
(including an Urban Wanker)

2. Number of Bastards? Four.

3. There's only one shit (Wing Jay Shit)
but six Anuses, 20 Tossers and 18 Slags.

4. Find out all of this and more on the
Social Security Death Register:
http://tinyurl.com/amo82q

And some thing for all the ex-wankers:
http://www.p4cm.com/p4cm/store/launch

ps, I love all the americans here i just nicked it off pop bitch as is! thought it was funnyish

i wank about once a week :o does that make me a wanker kar? :eek:

tmi.jpg
:eek:

this is 'the sty' :crazy:

While we're on the subject, if you could stop announcing when you are going to go "poo" that would be nice, too. You seem to have the need to be the "Truth or Dare"-era Madonna of the site sometimes.

Constant comedy gold.

While we're on the subject, if you could stop announcing when you are going to go "poo" that would be nice, too. You seem to have the need to be the "Truth or Dare"-era Madonna of the site sometimes.

I second that. I do not understand why everyone needs to be informed of every bodily substance release that this guy has.

I second that. I do not understand why everyone needs to be informed of every bodily substance release that this guy has.

Yeah...many a time in chat I have had my day ruined by robby announcing he is going to the toilet for a number two :sick:
Word of advice robby...no girl wants to know about a man's toilet (or wanking for the matter) habits, unless of course they have a fetish for that sort of thing.
Sty or not Rob please keep your personal matters personal....you masturbating whilst wearing a condom and you pushing one out on the toilet are not things people want to read about :)

Yeah...many a time in chat I have had my day ruined by robby announcing he is going to the toilet for a number two :sick:
Word of advice robby...no girl wants to know about a man's toilet (or wanking for the matter) habits, unless of course they have a fetish for that sort of thing.
Sty or not Rob please keep your personal matters personal....you masturbating whilst wearing a condom and you pushing one out on the toilet are not things people want to read about :)

the spread of deadly diseases and unwanted pregnancies may not be an important issue to you, but it is to me :straightface:
condoms are an important part of stopping this
but many men either refuse to wear them or do not like doing so
the result is more death, disease and unwanted children
so i thought that important enough an issue to talk about how i came to find using condoms to no longer be a problem
i do not think it was a mistake, just likely not advice many can use at solo
cuz well, most people who post here still aint doing much f***ing
in part because they are so uptight about sex matters
even over the interent for christsake
its pathetic really
and no, i am not singling you out
your response is just typical of mozzers, thats all
as for the poop thing in chat
i say that cuz its funny
chat is really a kind of poop anyways :lbf:
now its time for bed...

the spread of deadly diseases and unwanted pregnancies may not be an important issue to you, but it is to me :straightface:
condoms are an important part of stopping this
but many men either refuse to wear them or do not like doing so
the result is more death, disease and unwanted children
so i thought that important enough an issue to talk about how i came to find using condoms to no longer be a problem
i do not think it was a mistake, just likely not advice many can use at solo
its pathetic really
as for the poop thing in chat
i say that cuz its funny
chat is really a kind of poop anyways :lbf:
now its time for bed...

I'm not uptight about sex and have no problems discussing it, I just found what you said a little out of place and random.
Typical of mozzers? :crazy: I doubt it Robster as it is a rare occasion if I ever agree with anything Moz says.
Toilet humour is never funny....bet you laugh at your own farts don't you?

I don't even want to read about not wanting to read about it.

its pathetic really

Did you ever think that perhaps people here are f***ing like crazy but just not telling people because it's not relevant?

I find when people talk constantly about all the sex they are having they are either lying because they aren't having it or they are seeking attention and approval from others and trying to get others to perceive them as higher value than they perceive themselves.

Some people are even doing all of the above.

Tags
bye robby
Back
Top Bottom