Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... Why the hell would anyone sing "someone is squeezing my balls"????

I have heard a girl singing "I am the sun, I am the air" once... hope that helps.

LOL... Why the hell would anyone sing "someone is squeezing my balls"????

I have heard a girl singing "I am the sun, I am the air" once... hope that helps.

"Something is squeezing my skull" is admittedly better. I just wanted to know of there were any others who can be emotionally thirteen at times like me.

Last edited:
"Something is squeezing my skull is admittedly better". I just wanted to know of there were any others who can be emotionally thirteen at times like me.

Everybody can Vegan!
At least if they are honest to themselves but to acknowledge it pubicly is a completely different story and explains why you feel lonely.
But as Moz sang it to you it was actually meant as a very positive and heartfelt wish. He identifies with his fans and loves them.

I'm more of a fan of singing "I am He-Man and I need to be loved!" Or random things to the tune of one song or another based on circumstances or observations. I remember singing "Fat man on a moped I know, I know, it's curious" about a morbidly obese Portland Rockabilly hipster somehow not destroying the Vespa he was riding on.

But Something must have been squeezing his balls to hit that note. I haven't heard it before or since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom