ALO! (Serbian tabloid) mentions skin cancer rumor

An anonymous person writes:

Please tell me that these rumours from a Serbian online mag are NOT TRUE.

Morisi: Imam rak, želim da umrem na bini! - ALO!

Google Translate to English

An anonymous person writes:

For those that don't know, ALO! is a Serbian tabloid.

and another anonymous person writes:

Is this a real interview or just old information repackaged? He's quoted here saying the doctor said he doesn't have much time left.

Last edited by a moderator:

realitybites

making lemonade
Subscriber
Re: Skin cancer rumour

Getting back on topic...I think this is the case.
Also, in the Hot Press interview back in August, Morrissey says:

"Every pill that you take does you some kind of damage. Even pills you take for cancer actually kill you before the cancer does."

True. I have permanent kidney damage from radiation and chemo I underwent in the 80s. I survived the cancer scare but may in fact end up dying from the side effects of the treatment.

True. I have permanent kidney damage from radiation and chemo I underwent in the 80s. I survived the cancer scare but may in fact end up dying from the side effects of the treatment.

Glad to hear you survived the cancer but I have to say I'm shocked that you have actually agreed with something morrissey has said

realitybites

making lemonade
Subscriber

Glad to hear you survived the cancer but I have to say I'm shocked that you have actually agreed with something morrissey has said

Well, I agree that chemo and radiation can actually kill you or cause another type of cancer in the future. I am not anti-pharma, however.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

She's very strong and persistent. Like a cockroach or a feral cat.

Top Bottom