Alma Matters

MeAgainstTheGulag

New to Goup,

Hello All đź‘‹

I grew up in small town of less than 3,000 people. I am 53 male and recently divorced.
So I get bored at night. I found this site while searching for meaning of song Alma Matters, I listened to it in my apartment (I've always lived in a house 20- 200 acres my whole life) I am a lonely person anyway it seems and why Morrissey rings true with me. So I am especially lonely now like many others around the world right now. I know I am not alone in that regard.
Have been listening to Smiths/Moz since around 1998 since I was around 21 years old.

Again didn't spend much time here. But plan on it. I hope it is a group of positive people that feel free to discuss there emotions. Perhaps I didn't look into it deep enough. But now that I am aware of it, it may be a fun and interesting thing to do.
Again, appreciate you time. Steve

Back to my song meaning reading.
Cheers. 🙂

New to Goup,

Hello All đź‘‹

I grew up in small town of less than 3,000 people. I am 53 male and recently divorced.
So I get bored at night. I found this site while searching for meaning of song Alma Matters, I listened to it in my apartment (I've always lived in a house 20- 200 acres my whole life) I am a lonely person anyway it seems and why Morrissey rings true with me. So I am especially lonely now like many others around the world right now. I know I am not alone in that regard.
Have been listening to Smiths/Moz since around 1998 since I was around 21 years old.

Again didn't spend much time here. But plan on it. I hope it is a group of positive people that feel free to discuss there emotions. Perhaps I didn't look into it deep enough. But now that I am aware of it, it may be a fun and interesting thing to do.

Cheers. 🙂
Cheers

You can post whatever you're thinking in this thread:

New to Goup,

Hello All đź‘‹

Cheers. 🙂
welcome gulag,this site can be great but avoid any threads to do with politics.theres a dozen haters and you will soon realise who they are.

New to Goup,

Hello All đź‘‹

Cheers. 🙂
I see there are a lot of positive people, and I really like reading their discussions, but I also see some haters

Tags
alma matters meaning
Back
Top Bottom