All You Need Is Me MP3

Is "All You Need Is Me"...the first unreleased non album, non single, song to be "debuted" live since "Pashernate Love" way back in 1991...Not counting The Quarry songs played in 2002, since he didn't have a recording deal then...

By that I mean hasn't even been recorded (that we know of)...all other b-sides that were debuted live (Jack The Ripper, Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice, Ganglord, Song From Under The Floorboards..etc...) were recorded and scheduled for release...No future singles from Ringleader are scheduled to be released...etc....

Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's voice was recorded after it debuted live, but I'm sure it was slated to be released as a b-side....

Given the state of the recording industry these dates, I wouldn't expect All You Need Is Me to be released as a stand-alone single...could be the first single of a new album..although, personally I don't think it's that good...but that's just my opinion of course...

Still was great to hear a new song debuted live at The Jimmy Kimmel show...made enduring the wait so much better..

Thanks a lot :)

In the same tounge-in-cheek vein as If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me

yeah, but just better than IYDLM,DLAM

I still haven't made up my mind...all I have is a memory of the Jimmy Kimmel peformance..and the audience recording of Seattle...

Why has everyone decided to use acronyms on this site instead of real song titles

I like morrissey's song titles and calling them EDILS for example seems wrong to me.

Not having a go at anyone, just don't like it personally.

Why has everyone decided to use acronyms on this site instead of real song titles

I like morrissey's song titles and calling them EDILS for example seems wrong to me.

Not having a go at anyone, just don't like it personally.

Probably the same reason people have decided to use letters and numbers instead of words...

And we all know who to blame...

Ponce...I mean Prince

The word is YOU, not U

thank you

this is the best quality i have heard for this song!

Next topic in the debate forum....

Which is better...All You Need Is Me or If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me..

Back
Top Bottom