All The Young People... 7" single & t-shirt bundle available to pre-order - Mporium (UK)

43267_43265_FB_IMG_1528833032229.jpg

20180612_205305.jpg

A snip at £30.00.
Note: the single release date remains the 6th of July.
(bundle not showing on the US Mporium at the moment).

https://uk.mporium.org/products/all-the-young-people-must-fall-in-love-7-bundle-pre-order

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I reckon why do all you foreigners love all that classic 1950's Americana stuff that Uncle Steve loves and then talk shit about Americans on the internet m8 inn nn n n it. Reckon that chap wearing the baseball cap looks like Howdy Doody.

The far right’s infatuation with Morrissey is only a temporary one; these people aren't known for respecting humasexual vegans very much.

Before his endorsement of For Britain, his new friends over at Breitbart etc. used to constantly bash him and wish death on “this whiny f*****”, especially after Morrissey slagged off Trump. I don’t think they’ll be buying this t-shirt, or single for that matter. It’s only a matter of time before the same crowd will go back to hating on him. Too bad most of his old fans will have abandoned him by then as well.

'Before his endorsement of For Britain, his new friends over at Breitbart etc. used to constantly bash him and wish death on “this whiny f*****”, especially after Morrissey slagged off Trump. I don’t think they’ll be buying this t-shirt, or single for that matter. It’s only a matter of time before the same crowd will go back to hating on him.'

true. I'm disappointed that M will be giving the power of his vote to anyone, since all sides are scumbags
in my book. I've always felt that ones creative output and the choices one makes in everyday life is much more powerful than any vote.

'Too bad most of his old fans will have abandoned him by then as well.'

well I hope so ! time to move on get a life rather than holding on to the false image one has of another human being.

:)

As Russell Lee's original image is wrapped around the 7" cover - the girls on the reverse of the record could have featured on the back of this shirt - a missed opportunity IMHO.
Regards,
FWD.

What a great bundle:thumb: Great value for your money. LTD edition single and a beautiful Tshirt, both will increase in value momentarily. Compare with Drama J 'autographed' cd for 2o quid, that once pen touches cd surface will decrease in value by about fifty percent.:straightface:

I would buy several of these bundles as investments:rock:.

Anyone who spends £30 on this is literally throwing away their money. You may as well set fire to your wallet. When are you all going to realise that this is, was and will always be about grabbing punters' money?

Generally, I think people know that buying music involves spending money.

Generally, I think people know that buying music involves spending money.

Well indeed. I was commenting on the price, and the value you get. I could buy 30 jars of pickled Jalapenos for that money and get a hell of a lot more pleasure over a longer period of time.

From what I've experienced, the gay community has very little love for Morrissey. They seem to view him
as a laughably sad fence sitter. So the gays won't claim him, the straights won't claim him, the left won't claim him, most of the right won't claim him... At least he has the technologically detached and media deaf, and the holdouts for whom he can do no wrong.

But still- this shirt isn't hip enough for gay folks, but it's gay enough to get you punched in the mouth
by some outraged tough guy with repressed urges.

EDIT: Congratulations to Thewlis! After spending 6 long months of her life on my tail, she/he/it has given me my 101st negative rating on Schmorrissey-solow dot blah!
(Now hurry up and give me 3002 more and tip those scales! You can do it!)

Last edited:
Well indeed. I was commenting on the price, and the value you get. I could buy 30 jars of pickled Jalapenos for that money and get a hell of a lot more pleasure over a longer period of time.
Between the T shirt and the Jalapenos, at least something is guaranteed to happen to your butthole.
Way to cover your bases!

This t-shirt is 25 years too late.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

hetero, homo, bi, tri....

whatever

Huma-beautiful ! like the man himself.

:p:p:p:p
:tiphat:
La belle affaire....
Mozz is gay or bi at best, but it's smarter to say humansexual.
Putting a label on your sexuality is not a problem.
You are a man and you love women
You are a woman and you love men ....
You are heterosexual (lle).

You are a man and you love men
You are a woman and you love women .....
You are gay.

You are a man and you love men and women ....
You are a woman and you love women and men ....
You are bisexual (lle).

Putting a label on your sexual preferences is a problem for those who have a problem with that.

Either you take your sexual "orientation", or you shut up and do not talk about it, but you're not inventing something like "I'm humanexual", because sincerely, it's really pitiful to hear you that and it's frol ridiculous......
it's going 5 minutes for the pseudo buzz, but afterwards do not take the fans for idiots.

Honestly, I do not care about his sexuality, so why talk about it and why justify it?

He could make love with a cucumber or a tomato, I do not care about it ....... really

what exactly do you do with the jars that offers so much pleasure?

From what I've experienced, the gay community has very little love for Morrissey. They seem to view him
as a laughably sad fence sitter. So the gays won't claim him, the straights won't claim him, the left won't claim him, most of the right won't claim him... At least he has the technologically detached and media deaf, and the holdouts for whom he can do no wrong.

But still- this shirt isn't hip enough for gay folks, but it's gay enough to get you punched in the mouth
by some outraged tough guy with repressed urges.

I REFUSE TO CLAIM MOZ:swear
HEAR ME MOZ??:swear:swear
WE REFUSE YOU DO YOU HEAR?
MOZ, ARE YOU THERE TO BE REFUSED???:swear

HOW DARE YOU IGNORE US LOONS MOZ COME BACK TO BE REFUSED:swear:swear

:crazy::crazy:

Get claimed?? Moz is not a slave he wont himself bet claimed FFS.
Moz rejects the slave mentality thats what makes him of the great
visionaries of all times.

I REFUSE TO CLAIM MOZ:swear
HEAR ME MOZ??:swear:swear
WE REFUSE YOU DO YOU HEAR?
MOZ, ARE YOU THERE TO BE REFUSED???:swear

HOW DARE YOU IGNORE US LOONS MOZ COME BACK TO BE REFUSED:swear:swear

:crazy::crazy:

Get claimed?? Moz is not a slave he wont himself bet claimed FFS.
Moz rejects the slave mentality thats what makes him of the great
visionaries of all times.
35198174_1575051515938127_264671634424594432_o.jpg

Shhhhhhhhhhh... Calm down and just look at this kitty. Look at his little pink beans. Now don't you feel better?

Because we must fall in love, well not really. There are loads of people on this planet who are unable to fall in love.

im sure your jalopenos have a sell by date so im sure the tshirt will last a bit longer.i would love to see you putting 30 jars of jalopenos through a self service checkout,and people think morrisseys weird.

Anyone who spends £30 on this is literally throwing away their money. You may as well set fire to your wallet. When are you all going to realise that this is, was and will always be about grabbing punters' money?
The guy still uses a wallet and was denied a bank card due to his connections with terror organisations.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom