About Ketamine Sun and her complaints about ratings

Is it more hypocrital or just generic brain damage to use the system one protests against

• hypocritical

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • brain-damaged

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • both?

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
:lbf:
reload them muskets boys !

' instigated'? little ol' me ? Just a tiff 'tween posters. Though C-Low's label 'hypocritical' is also not true. Yes I was complaining of harassment, but my posts of complaint were about someone harassing one without themselves contributing anything of worth in the form of a posted comment or reply to this forum. And I'm not the only one complaining about it.
Also, I've given positive ratings to Lotion even when he was giving me negative ratings or usually I would just ignore the ratings he gave me because I know what I post and who is going to disagree with it, so the negative ratings are no surprise to me and are pretty much ineffective, because if they were to give the desired effect that the hatebots intended, I would have stopped posting here a long time ago. But as always, not a feather ruffled here. Should there be ?

No, as long as the feather can be used as what it is supposed to be doing with the other feathers, to fly (high). :)
As you know KS, I don't give a f*** about the ratingsystem, I don't care, I don't care ! (Makes dramatic movement with arm).
Anyone can rate my posts as negative as they want and even if you did I won't hold it against you. And your posts would still be as funny as they ever were.

But, I admit I was worried a bit. Couldn't imagine you were hit on a sensitive spot and were down and out.
The thing is, the rating system is too distracting and off-topic and redundant (can I say that, yes I can, counting on my next off-topic, redundant ratings). :D

I really do hope you are now concentrating on all things concerning Moz, cause they are amusing, funny and offer a different take.
By the way, I really don't understand how posts can be seen as off-topic or redundant when they are about Moz and this is a Moz site. In that case this whole site is off-topic and redundant. :eek:
Again, I don't care about that either as long as people post and can post about him.
:thumb:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
such as Quando.
Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
such as myself.
Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to "dump" shame onto others.
Example: "I know you're lying when you say you were only bothered for ten minutes, but I wasn't bothered at all."
Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may "reinflate" their sense of self-importance by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
example: Do they bring you in to pick grapes?
Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist, there is no boundary between self and other.
example: Claiming to have proof about another person which you don't have. When that doesn't work, switching it to claims of another proof which no one can verify is false.

And all these insights based on a glance at Wikipedia about narcissism?
Sorry, CL but you can't just do that.
To say a member on a website is narcissistic based on just posts on that website is crazy.
Even if you were a practising psychiatrist with a good reputation and a license it would be merely guessing and the risk to make a wrong analysis would be very big.
A practising psychiatrist with a good reputation would never do that as there would be a big risk of losing his licence cause he would be accused of breaching laws concerning privacy.
I know you dislike Rifke. I don't.
That's okay.

This is complicated. And I've read The Canterbury Tales.

I couldn't. Just saw the movie, once.
Decamerone, Pasolini, based on The Canterbury Tales by Jeffrey Chauser.
Makes it all perfectly clear now.

Morrissey is he, Pasolini he will never be.
But that's okay too. He shouldn't.
Although there might be a slight resemblance.

Edit:
Made a mistake here.
The film by Pasolini was based on the short stories titled Decamerone made by Bocaccio which were based on the The Canterbury Tales by Jeffrey Chauser.
Can't remember the title of the film by Pasolini. Maybe it was Decamerone too.
Very good film, but, warning, don't look at it if you are a bit sensitive and shocked somewhat easily cause there are scenes of violence and a very explicit sexual nature.

Last edited:
No, "the ancients" as evennow stated, know what it is. I'm sure you know.

Quite right #1, rifke could well be the reincarnation of Miss Geezer. Throw in a few tarot card references, and we are almost all the way there. The way rifke and CL are going at it reminds me of the good ole' days when RB and CG would go at it.

In fact, CL has similarities with RB as well. So there has either been a rebirth or the makings of an awesome tag team here. Either way...:popcorn:

PS. I thought this thread was about KS :confused: Seems like she flew under the radar on this one, but I am not behind calling out posters in the subjects of threads. Too much like a personal attack. Plus I wouldn't want to see a The Things I Hate Most About Evennow thread :horny:

Last edited:
Quite right #1, rifke could well be the reincarnation of Miss Geezer. Throw in a few tarot card references, and we are almost all the way there. The way rifke and CL are going at it reminds me of the good ole' days when RB and CG would go at it.

In fact, CL has similarities with RB as well. So there has either been a rebirth or the makings of an awesome tag team here. Either way...:popcorn:

PS. I thought this thread was about KS :confused: Seems like she flew under the radar on this one, but I am not behind calling out posters in the subjects of threads. Too much like a personal attack. Plus I wouldn't want to see a The Things I Hate Most About Evennow thread :horny:

Evennow, just what I was thinking. I think the shaming was much worse then. Ketamine does not shame, I have no issue with them.

Start here for how shit really used to get down. You guys currently are little angels.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/users-and-their-themes.133269/page-2#post-1986885426

For good measure you could just read from the beginning as it started before that post in the thread. Even brummie gets a mention. Sometimes I would just shake my head. They both actually started showing real class though later with great restraint.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/users-and-their-themes.133269/

Last edited:
I had no idea! Thanks for the link. I think we might have an old switcheroo on our hands. Time to put my Columbo raincoat on. :)

No, "the ancients" as evennow stated, know what it is. I'm sure you know.

Yes, now I know. :rolleyes:
But Rifkes posts are just much more funny! :D
I can't explain why. I don't want to and I guess I don't need to.
Cheers No1uno!

When Kristeen Young read the site there were only three mental patients. She needs to revise that.
Morrissey knows what is posted on this site definitely. He might not read it himself, but he probably does. Someone lets him know, though.

Your right, well there is a first time for everything !
Its does indeed need revising as there are well more than 3 mental patients on this site !
But just because someone is diagnosed as "mentally ill " it doent nessacerilly mean there unwell nor sick, in fact often the opposite !

Kristeen said onstage that Morrissey was a cocksucker but she didn't put it on a t-shirt. Nor did he put 'KY Is A Devious Bitch' on one, he just sacked her because he is either a Catholic closet case or he has never sucked a cock in his life. In which case, why did he let her back?....*thinking*....

She said live on stage " morrissy gives good head, sorry I mean cunnilingus ", her words not mine and its well documented all over the internet, and she has also added, that her words are merely metaphors not meant to be taken literally and in line with her style of writing, of which thousands are fans.
And she said this due 2 Ignorant and rude morrissey "fans" boeing his opening act, were is there respect ?
I absolutely respect and admire her for this ! I like her yes I do LOL :)

Its blatantly obvious why he "let her back" --- are you all blind ?

And Im not sure why this this topic has been moved 2 the pigsty and Im now reduced 2 posting in the gutter!!!! !

we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars!

do you know who said that?

me in a past life:cool:

we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars!

do you know who said that?

me in a past life:cool:

Yep indeedy I do indeed know who said it, Oscar wilde ! :) Ive got ALL his works and quotes ect on my tablet, absolutely wonderfull !

I listen 2 him all the time ! the wit is simply wonderfull and theres allways a teaching and moral within, look and one shall find! :)

Last edited:
Your right, well there is a first time for everything !
Its does indeed need revising as there are well more than 3 mental patients on this site !
But just because someone is diagnosed as "mentally ill " it doent nessacerilly mean there unwell nor sick, in fact often the opposite !

She said live on stage " morrissy gives good head, sorry I mean cunnilingus ", her words not mine and its well documented all over the internet, and she has also added, that her words are merely metaphors not meant to be taken literally and in line with her style of writing, of which thousands are fans.
And she said this due 2 Ignorant and rude morrissey "fans" boeing his opening act, were is there respect ?
I absolutely respect and admire her for this ! I like her yes I do LOL :)

Its blatantly obvious why he "let her back" --- are you all blind ?

And Im not sure why this this topic has been moved 2 the pigsty and Im now reduced 2 posting in the gutter!!!! !
I intended to start the thread in the pigsty. I accidentally put it in off-topic.
I think there is a real story as to why Morrissey let her back and why they finally broke ties in such an ugly way, but I don't think it's because of the same reason as you do.
Morrissey let her abuse his audience for a very long time, always claiming it was because he supported her talent. He does claim to have some offbeat tastes so maybe. But I think the real reasons he inflicted her little screeching demon act on his loyal fans were because, for one thing he hates his audience, justifiably so really, and he enjoyed torturing them. He also enjoyed torturing her. "Here Kristeen, you can perform at Madison Square Garden and the Hollywood Bowl, but your deal with the devil specifies that the audience will mostly ignore you, with scatted pockets of people who have the energy to express their hatred for your little act."
However, the main reason is because the David Bowie connection. Once Morrissey got absolute confirmation that David Bowie wasn't going to forgive him for whatever reasons, he had no use for Kristeen Young, and threw her under the bus saying she gave him typhoid fever or whatever it was he was supposed to have.

I would post this song until you cried. Psychological warfare at it's cruelest.

The truly sad thing is that I would be in heaven, not hell, if this were ever to occur. I lurves me some Barry. :microphone: :musickeyboard: :D That is if it were to be the original version and not a more recent one like the one you selected. Please be kind in that regard. :)

If we were however to go full nuclear on each other, I might have to loop this little gem until I became your God and you knelt down before me to pray for it to stop :babyangel:

PS. I wouldn't of course because I am a vengeful God. :japaneseogre:

PSS. Or maybe a mashup "You Just Haven't Earned it Yet Baby I'm a Want You"!

Last edited:
The truly sad thing is that I would be in heaven, not hell, if this were ever to occur. I lurves me some Barry. :microphone: :musickeyboard: :D That is if it were to be the original version and not a more recent one like the one you selected. Please be kind in that regard. :)

If we were however to go full nuclear on each other, I might have to loop this little gem until I became your God and you knelt down before me to pray for it to stop :babyangel:

PS. I wouldn't of course because I am a vengeful God. :japaneseogre:

I had a friend who owned a guitar and a Bread songbook so this would definitely bring back bad memories.

I intended to start the thread in the pigsty. I accidentally put it in off-topic.
I think there is a real story as to why Morrissey let her back and why they finally broke ties in such an ugly way, but I don't think it's because of the same reason as you do.
Morrissey let her abuse his audience for a very long time, always claiming it was because he supported her talent. He does claim to have some offbeat tastes so maybe. But I think the real reasons he inflicted her little screeching demon act on his loyal fans were because, for one thing he hates his audience, justifiably so really, and he enjoyed torturing them. He also enjoyed torturing her. "Here Kristeen, you can perform at Madison Square Garden and the Hollywood Bowl, but your deal with the devil specifies that the audience will mostly ignore you, with scatted pockets of people who have the energy to express their hatred for your little act."
However, the main reason is because the David Bowie connection. Once Morrissey got absolute confirmation that David Bowie wasn't going to forgive him for whatever reasons, he had no use for Kristeen Young, and threw her under the bus saying she gave him typhoid fever or whatever it was he was supposed to have.

^^^ This and I get the feeling that after he had The Killers open for him it made him jealous of the welcome they received. It is obvious that he prefers the audience to become frenzied over his arrival to the stage by either booking...let's say to be kind...less than loved opening acts or the awful string of video obscurities that he plays to heighten the need for his arrival.

Going back to your Bowie reference I am sure the seeds were planted firmly there when he was treated as a mere opening act and not given the so called "respect" from Bowie, which he felt he deserved so he bit the hand that fed him. He didn't have to like it, but if he were to have played along and used Bowie as a springboard for his career he might be playing stadiums today instead of driving ranges and converted basketball courts.

Not that it matters to me, but from how he conducts himself it seems apparent that he has had a chip on his shoulder ever since. He himself pulled the plug on any hopes he had of becoming a relevant pop star, but there is no one left to take his frustration out on except his dwindling audience. Regrets...he's had a few...but then again...too many to mention.

^^^ This and I get the feeling that after he had The Killers open for him it made him jealous of the welcome they received. It is obvious that he prefers the audience to become frenzied over his arrival to the stage by either booking...let's say to be kind...less than loved opening acts or the awful string of video obscurities that he plays to heighten the need for his arrival.

Going back to your Bowie reference I am sure the seeds were planted firmly there when he was treated as a mere opening act and not given the so called "respect" from Bowie, which he felt he deserved so he bit the hand that fed him. He didn't have to like it, but if he were to have played along and used Bowie as a springboard for his career he might be playing stadiums today instead of driving ranges and converted basketball courts.

Not that it matters to me, but from how he conducts himself it seems apparent that he has had a chip on his shoulder ever since. He himself pulled the plug on any hopes he had of becoming a relevant pop star, but there is no one left to take his frustration out on except his dwindling audience. Regrets...he's had a few...but then again...too many to mention.
Yes, he typically champions people who sell much less than he does and using an act who was very unpopular with his audience for so long must mean he had some sort of motive, and it was not providing the best show possible. Even if you think she's a genius, she was not popular with his audience, and who in their right mind would keep a situation like that going?
Sometimes Brummie Boy writes that Morrissey could have been as big as U2 - don't quote me on that exactly - and I don't know if that's true, but in the early 90's he was very successful in the US. He could be much bigger than he is, but I honestly believe that his true goal, whether he is aware or not, is to be a public figure. If you follow his actions and the consistent results he has much more emphasis on having people talk about him than listen to his music. I think a good day for Morrissey is one where he outrages the readers of the Daily Mail.
And about Bowie, I'm not an expert but I've read a couple of books about him and many interviews and articles. He has been accused of being sort of a vampire creatively, working with someone who he wishes to learn from or whose energy fits his current incarnation, and then discarding them when he loses interest. But I really don't think he was trying to "be Morrissey" or use Morrissey's energy in the way he might have been using the energy of Iggy Pop, Klaus Nomi, or Stevie Ray Vaughan. But the thing I don't think David Bowie could probably accept was Morrissey leaving the tour with so little notice. I think that even when David Bowie was at his most eccentric in the early-mid 70's I never heard or read anywhere about him being less than professional. It seems he took the cancellation personally. And it seems that David Bowie was always vital artistically and financially innovative, and he had a happy life and a great relationship. He really came from a very dark place and put that behind him and was a great role model for other artists and musicians. He probably just didn't have time in his life to deal with Morrissey's energy and put it behind him. Maybe he was angry but my speculation is that he just didn't have time.
And obviously doing favors for Kristeen Young is doing favors for Tony Visconti, which has its benefits just for the quality of his production, but also for his connection to David Bowie. I think Morrissey probably wanted to work things out with Bowie. I just can't believe he was that impressed with Kristeen Young. If he had seen her playing her keyboard in the subway for donations I don't think he'd have taken her around the world on tour. Also I enjoy messing with MIDNITE.

Tags
stfu
Back
Top Bottom