About Ketamine Sun and her complaints about ratings

Is it more hypocrital or just generic brain damage to use the system one protests against

• hypocritical

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • brain-damaged

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • both?

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
well, friend, it just so happens that i have come to a very big decision. you see, there is a lot i know around here. i have a talent for god-like omniscience. however, i dont often like to show it off because i know how it tends to make ineffectual emasculated males--of which at this board there are not a few--feel a little... how shall we say... diminished. the decision im talking about was made on my way to go get candy; specifically to get get wine gums. candy, you see, is imperative to my ability to organize big reveals. unfortunately i didnt check until i got home and i do believe the wine gums were made with real pig(!). *shrug* they're from britain. british people just looooooove stuffing pig into things. it's not my fault. :( anyway! where was i? oh yeah! so on my walk, i thought to myself: well it just so happens that i have not one but TWO pieces of classified info i could treat the good people of so-low with: 1) the evidence for calamine lotion being biebs, and 2) perhaps even more scintillating, the evidence that morrissey has posted here in the past. since it's against my nature to give everything away all at once, and since i dont want to intimidate or alienate any of you aforementioned ineffectual emasculated males by being too impressive(!), i can unfortunately share with you people my knowledge of only one of these things, at this time. you understand, dont you, c-lo? so i will let the board choose which they would prefer to know (perhaps you could make yourself useful and set up a poll, since you certainly didnt make yourself useful by going to fetch me candy *pout*). and the other bit of info i will just have to keep under wraps until i decide it is time that tale were also told. regards!

I don't care about Calamine Lotion being Biebs. He or she (that is CL) is entertaining and funny.
Biebs could be, for all I know, if he or she posted as such.
But the fact you say you have prove of Moz lurking on this site and even posting is a real tease Rifke.
Not that I need evidence. I think he does and the idea is really fun!
As I said before, he is a cult leader, but a nice and interesting one.
Cult leaders do know and want to know what is going around amongst their disciples.
I vote for the Moz post, if that is the prove!
Cheers Rifke

Of course she is full of shit. She thinks she get get off the hook by giving us an option. If she wants to prove that she is above everyone around there than she should prove both.

Well, are we not all?
Relax, it's just a website, she's only making fun and entertaining us all with the idea Moz posted here.
Prove you say? Who needs prove, this is not a science-based technology site.
It's just a supposedly Moz fan-site. Nothing more, nothing less.
I can imagine people feeling hurt but not that much hurt.
Forgive and forget. :thumb:

Well, are we not all?
Relax, it's just a website, she's only making fun and entertaining us all with the idea Moz posted here.
Prove you say? Who needs prove, this is not a science-based technology site.
It's just a supposedly Moz fan-site. Nothing more, nothing less.
I can imagine people feeling hurt but not that much hurt.
Forgive and forget. :thumb:

I expected you running to her defense. But, she offered the proof, therefore, I want to see it.

TWO pieces of classified info i could treat the good people of so-low with: 1) the evidence for calamine lotion being biebs, and 2) perhaps even more scintillating, the evidence that morrissey has posted here in the past.

If Calamine Lotion is Biebs, Uncle Skinny is Calamine Lotion. And the second piece is exactly what the referred Uncle wants we believe in. But at the moment there's no proof that Morrissey reads this site. On the contrary, there are presumptions he doesn't. He already has all the good information is posted here, by the simple fact he produced it.
Note: am I the only person here who has only one username?

If Calamine Lotion is Biebs, Uncle Skinny is Calamine Lotion. And the second piece is exactly what the referred Uncle wants we believe in. But at the moment there's no proof that Morrissey reads this site. On the contrary, there are presumptions he doesn't. He already has all the good information is posted here, by the simple fact he produced it.

Nope. I have been here since 2009 and have never posted as anyone other than myself. There is a lot of noise on this site, misdirection and espionage. :paranoid: But once you are here for a while you will narrow down on a few posters that you know you can trust and value their opinions whether you agree with them or not. And those will most likely be the ones you can have a spirited debate with without fear of being insulted.

I tend to gravitate to the "ancients" as they have proven themselves over time. The sad thing is that some have fallen off the main board like Reality Bites and Charlie Cheswick who at the very least made me think and laugh. I miss their contributions and color. Not to mention others who stopped posting or those who never register due to the harassment doled out here on a regular basis.

Many years ago this site was as equally critical of Morrissey as it is today, but now with the addition of all the ways to rate posts negatively, it has lost a lot of the civility that first drew me here. If it wasn't for doc and others who graciously post concert footage and pictures and those that add to our knowledge of Moz and The Smiths, there would be no reason to come here anymore. I just hope David keeps this in mind as I receive my 60th negative rating for this post.

Last edited:
"In our different ways we are the same"

I think about this and wonder why sometimes people are so cruel to each other. It is just the moz nature I guess.

Excuse me?
Where do you find a proof that Uncleskinny is posting under CL?

Uncleskinny has only one account, do not get him into a stupid playground fight.

the question is do you think morrissey would be disappointed if i gave him away? that's my only real concern.

Excuse me?
Where do you find a proof that Uncleskinny is posting under CL?

Uncleskinny has only one account, do not get him into a stupid playground fight.

I have no idea what all this shit is about, suffice to say I have only ever posted under the Uncleskinny name here. Who is on crack tonight?

You are all getting stir crazy, but i would pay good money to know if Morrissey posts as one of you, but none have his persona

the question is do you think morrissey would be disappointed if i gave him away? that's my only real concern.

But Rifke, our opinion doesn't matter. Your's does. I can imagine it's hard for you.
But I don't mind if you wouldn't. I won't hold it against you.
Maybe you can ask him ? ;)

From what I remember Charlie was a nice guy. He stopped posting not long after I started. As to negativity and morrissey I don't believe that. I've been to only two concerts and know some people who like morrissey and listen to his music even if they aren't like super fans and have not found this to be the case either in them or those I met at those two concerts. Seems to be the case with a certain type of morrissey fan though mostly older

my sweetums never replies to my questions:(

But maybe he does but you don't know it's him. :rolleyes:
Or he does but you decided to keep it a secret, or promised it to him. Or he asked you to do so.
In that case you cannot break that promise.

Than I will change my opinion and vote for your prove of CL being Biebs.
By the way, Biebs was in Amsterdam! He has 2 shows here in the Netherlands and off course he was spotted in Amsterdam doing shopping, being "disguised" with a fake beard and moustache and cause it was such an obvious disguise nobody recognized him. :ha-no:

Social media were in a state of orgasmatic shock.
I remember Moz referring to him as the singing phoetus some 5 years ago. :laughing:

But maybe he does but you don't know it's him. :rolleyes:
Or he does but you decided to keep it a secret, or promised it to him. Or he asked you to do so.
In that case you cannot break that promise.

Than I will change my opinion and vote for your prove of CL being Biebs.
By the way, Biebs was in Amsterdam! He has 2 shows here in the Netherlands and off course he was spotted in Amsterdam doing shopping, being "disguised" with a fake beard and moustache and cause it was such an obvious disguise nobody recognized him. :ha-no:

Social media were in a state of orgasmatic shock.
I remember Moz referring to him as the singing phoetus some 5 years ago. :laughing:
ooh exciting! did you go see him? did you throw yourself at him? :p

well, gerritt, im afraid to inform you that you have unfortunately picked the wrong door. sorry to say, but there is nothing behind the 'calamine lotion as biebs' door. i was only bluffing to see what he would say. i am, for the moment, of the belief that calamine lotion is, in fact, not biebs. ergo, you win nothing!
as for the 'morrissey as poster' door, there is, indeed, a juicy little tidbit behind that one, but, disappointingly, i dont feel like interest has yet been sufficient enough for me to open that door.
i now go back to writing my masterpiece.

ooh exciting! did you go see him? did you throw yourself at him? :p

well, gerritt, im afraid to inform you that you have unfortunately picked the wrong door. sorry to say, but there is nothing behind the 'calamine lotion as biebs' door. i was only bluffing to see what he would say. i am, for the moment, of the belief that calamine lotion is, in fact, not biebs. ergo, you win nothing!
as for the 'morrissey as poster' door, there is, indeed, a juicy little tidbit behind that one, but, disappointingly, i dont feel like interest has yet been sufficient enough for me to open that door.
i now go back to writing my masterpiece.

If I would have thrown anything at him it would have been my soul destructing look. :flamethrow:
Which I am quite good at as I have been told. ;)
You know that childish game, staring into each other eyes, the first who blinks loses?
I always win. :brows:
Now go write your masterpiece, sorry for holding you up. :thumb:

If I would have thrown anything at him it would have been my soul destructing look. :flamethrow:
Which I am quite good at as I have been told. ;)
You know that childish game, staring into each other eyes, the first who blinks loses?
I always win. :brows:
Now go write your masterpiece, sorry for holding you up. :thumb:
oh i dont mind gerritt, i am happy to be held up. see, the thing about writing masterpieces, in case you didnt know, is that it's very hard. i mean, it requires exhertion. vulgar exhertion! how i hate it. i liken exhertion to having to stand atop a fence whilst holding an uncomfortable position. you just want to come down. i find that i wholly prefer being to doing.

why doesnt anyone want to see the morrissey post? im disappointed. i've got the address for it right here. im ready to post it. all i require is that evennow gets down on his hands and knees and begs: thats not so much, is it? :(

p.s. i am also pretty adept at the 'death stare'. sometimes if i do it in the mirror i scare myself, and have to quickly stop for fear i might turn myself to stone. we should have a contest!

Tags
stfu
Back
Top Bottom