About Ketamine Sun and her complaints about ratings

Is it more hypocrital or just generic brain damage to use the system one protests against

• hypocritical

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • brain-damaged

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • both?

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
sorry, but you have to be sexy to be able to get away with racism. do YOU have an eyebrow ridge like a craggily handsome character out of a 19th century romance novel? do YOU have the skull of an ubermensch? the stately bearing of a god? the chest of a... ship captain? yeah... no. i dont think so. you cant be racist.

I have one of these things...just not sure which one :confused: :D :thumb:

How curious are you? I mean you would have to collect the statistics from all individual posters, members and anonymous posters to get a notion of the general opinion.
So here is mine: :)
I don't care. (anymore) :thumb:
Cheers

No I can get a notion from a sample. If I got them all it'd be exact but thanks for your contribution

I have one of these things...just not sure which one :confused: :D :thumb:

Well I have two but won't say which ones. ;)
I'm convinced it would not make any difference for Rifke.

She has been taken by Moz and she is perfectly satisfied with that.
Understandably so.
The only thing missing is the blazering expedition. :p
But there is still time for that, I guess.

Well I have two but won't say which ones. ;)
I'm convinced it would not make any difference for Rifke.

She has been taken by Moz and she is perfectly satisfied with that.
Understandably so.
The only thing missing is the blazering expedition. :p
But there is still time for that, I guess.
it will never happen, the childish hope i once had has fled. im living for nothing now. *hangs head*

it will never happen, the childish hope i once had has fled. im living for nothing now. *hangs head*

I like childish hopes.
And they can be inspiring and funny as your posts prove. For me that is.
But you're not fooling me Rifke as I sense you are very well able to enjoy nice things in life!
So " hangs head " is drama queen but I like it. :p

You can find a little truth in sarcasm and humor, so I don't discredit it.

You can find a little truth in sarcasm and humor, so I don't discredit it.
you must think you're sooooo smart. ACTUALLY, fyi, i take my reference from a stanza from goethe's 'prometheus' which goes:

what did you think?
i should hate this life?
flee into deserts?
because not all
blossoms of dream grow ripe?

which in turn reminds me of the lines from leonard cohens 'famous blue raincoat' which go:
i hear you're building your little house/deep in the desert/you're living for nothing now/i hope you're keeping some kind of record

that is, blazer shopping with my darling mozzer is the dream that never grew ripe. bah, what do you know? silly old man. i bet you've never even owned a decent blazer in your life. hmph.

Why should the members of the forum down vote and give someone negative ratings just because u have a problem with that person ?
That person posts all over the board when they get a negative rating. Why should anyone care about that?
I think that off-topic posts should be deleted, and the user given an infraction, but that's not how they do it here. So the other option is for the people that use the site to vote and that's what I am suggesting.

Post it. Should be entertaining.
other people have to want it. im not trying to prove anything to you since you already know who you are ;)

besides, i dont even know what you said since you're on my ignore list. that means, FYI, that i cant read your posts. just like you cant read my posts, apparently, because im on your ignore list, apparently.

hmm, i wish i had some candy.

No I can get a notion from a sample. If I got them all it'd be exact but thanks for your contribution
There is already a thread about ratings and this thread probably causes bias but here is my opinion. I do like the ratings. I don't like seeing "three mental patients" talk about things that no one would ever read if they were posted in "Off Topic." The easiest way to respond is to mark the post "off topic." If you actually respond to it in a post you just add to the problem, and it becomes bickering.
I also feel like most of us are functioning adults and should have learned by now that not everyone will like or agree with you, and so I defend the ratings system because I think removing it for a couple of people would be pathetic, especially, when those same people use the ratings against others.
And getting a good rating might not be a big deal, but it's nice to be able to tell someone their post was informative or insightful, as many posts here are.

other people have to want it. im not trying to prove anything to you since you already know who you are ;)
Well you have proven that you're lying, because I know you can't have evidence of something that isn't true. I also know if evidence existed you'd love getting the attention for posting it.

besides, i dont even know what you said since you're on my ignore list. that means, FYI, that i cant read your posts. just like you cant read my posts, apparently, because im on your ignore list, apparently.
In other words, you want this to be about you? That is so out of character. I do read Midnite's posts. She's my favorite Mozbot. :thumb: Don't cry.
tumblr_na7q629o5C1rcfmrqo1_500.gif

There is already a thread about ratings and this thread probably causes bias but here is my opinion. I do like the ratings. I don't like seeing "three mental patients" talk about things that no one would ever read if they were posted in "Off Topic." The easiest way to respond is to mark the post "off topic." If you actually respond to it in a post you just add to the problem, and it becomes bickering.
I also feel like most of us are functioning adults and should have learned by now that not everyone will like or agree with you, and so I defend the ratings system because I think removing it for a couple of people would be pathetic, especially, when those same people use the ratings against others.
And getting a good rating might not be a big deal, but it's nice to be able to tell someone their post was informative or insightful, as many posts here are.

Yeah I know of that thread but I wanted to see if people's thoughts had evolved with events. I dont mind the ratings and think them a fun thing but I believe that people being able to see who's rating them encourages them to become to emotionaly invested in them and to act out in ways that perpetuates gossipy bickering and lasting resentment and evolves Into people picking sides when they already didn't need that much encouragement to do so. I like it when a post of mine gets a thumbs up or a whatever but being an anonymous makes me sort of deinvest to a point as I can't take it much farther than that with no additilnal info one way or the other. Still get the yay feeling but the not knowing forces me to only care so much and move on and it doesn't really make me any happier to know who's rating me positively. Ive never seen a post or thread where someone says to another poster, oh i see you gave me a thumbs up thanks. At the end of the day not knowing has all the positives of the rating system and avoids the negative. That is of course assuming that people want to avoid what I call the negative aspects and dont enjoy it

Well you have proven that you're lying, because I know you can't have evidence of something that isn't true. I also know if evidence existed you'd love getting the attention for posting it.
well, friend, it just so happens that i have come to a very big decision. you see, there is a lot i know around here. i have a talent for god-like omniscience. however, i dont often like to show it off because i know how it tends to make ineffectual emasculated males--of which at this board there are not a few--feel a little... how shall we say... diminished. the decision im talking about was made on my way to go get candy; specifically to get get wine gums. candy, you see, is imperative to my ability to organize big reveals. unfortunately i didnt check until i got home and i do believe the wine gums were made with real pig(!). *shrug* they're from britain. british people just looooooove stuffing pig into things. it's not my fault. :( anyway! where was i? oh yeah! so on my walk, i thought to myself: well it just so happens that i have not one but TWO pieces of classified info i could treat the good people of so-low with: 1) the evidence for calamine lotion being biebs, and 2) perhaps even more scintillating, the evidence that morrissey has posted here in the past. since it's against my nature to give everything away all at once, and since i dont want to intimidate or alienate any of you aforementioned ineffectual emasculated males by being too impressive(!), i can unfortunately share with you people my knowledge of only one of these things, at this time. you understand, dont you, c-lo? so i will let the board choose which they would prefer to know (perhaps you could make yourself useful and set up a poll, since you certainly didnt make yourself useful by going to fetch me candy *pout*). and the other bit of info i will just have to keep under wraps until i decide it is time that tale were also told. regards!

Yeah I know of that thread but I wanted to see if people's thoughts had evolved with events. I dont mind the ratings and think them a fun thing but I believe that people being able to see who's rating them encourages them to become to emotionaly invested in them and to act out in ways that perpetuates gossipy bickering and lasting resentment and evolves Into people picking sides when they already didn't need that much encouragement to do so. I like it when a post of mine gets a thumbs up or a whatever but being an anonymous makes me sort of deinvest to a point as I can't take it much farther than that with no additilnal info one way or the other. Still get the yay feeling but the not knowing forces me to only care so much and move on and it doesn't really make me any happier to know who's rating me positively. Ive never seen a post or thread where someone says to another poster, oh i see you gave me a thumbs up thanks. At the end of the day not knowing has all the positives of the rating system and avoids the negative. That is of course assuming that people want to avoid what I call the negative aspects and dont enjoy it

"Lasting resentment" on a Morrissey forum? Isn't that sort of inevitable? :thumb: I'm not sure but it might even be the point.

Tags
stfu
Back
Top Bottom